Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady would still fight May 5 if Canelo is out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennady would still fight May 5 if Canelo is out.

"If for some reason it's not against Canelo, we'll figure out the best course of action at that time, but he is training to fight May 5. We'd look at [middleweight titlist] Billy Joe Saunders or anyone else who makes sense. Hopefully, it's Canelo. If not, we will weigh the options and meet with HBO and the people from the MGM [owner of T-Mobile Arena]."

If Caneloterol is suspended, Mexicans will celebrate Cinco de Mayo with GGG's mexican style of fighting.

There will be no fucking around on May 5.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post

"If for some reason it's not against Canelo, we'll figure out the best course of action at that time, but he is training to fight May 5. We'd look at [middleweight titlist] Billy Joe Saunders or anyone else who makes sense. Hopefully, it's Canelo. If not, we will weigh the options and meet with HBO and the people from the MGM [owner of T-Mobile Arena]."
      Who's being quoted here? Because I have sincere doubts that HBO is going to bet their PPV calendar on Mr 100k buys. And I doubt that MGM Resorts is going to roll out the carpets for The Golovkin Show either, lol.

Comment

It would rule if the 160lb Charlo fought him! I'm a big fan of the Charlo's but don't know which is which lol.

Comment

Exactly the way it should be. GGG v Saunders would be exceptional, GGG goes undisputed and BJS has a shot at making history.

Canelo can carry on going taco bell.

Comment

Am I the only one who would rather see GGG vs Saunders rather than Canelo? I want to see all the belts unified. Canelo lost the first fight anyway.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

97K vs Blow Job in a PPV disaster or a BAD card on HBO?

Those are the only two scenarios that would happen if the fight was cancelled.

Comment

That little ***** Charlo can finally get it. You've talked a lot of vile **** boy, time to grab your balls and step up. Golovkins No Julian Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                  Am I the only one who would rather see GGG vs Saunders rather than Canelo? I want to see all the belts unified. Canelo lost the first fight anyway.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  No you’re not. I would rather see Golovkin vs Saunders too after all this nonsense with Canelo. This temporary suspension move was simply to make the Commission look like they had some credibility. They’ll ultimately clear Canelo. The fight will go forward due to money involved. Do I believe Golovkin will get a fair shake in Vegas? Nope, unless he knocks the redhead out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                    If Caneloterol is suspended, Mexicans will celebrate Cinco de Mayo with GGG's mexican style of fighting.

There will be no fucking around on May 5.
                    Hard to imagine It would still be a PPV, hard to imagine every Mexican gets behind him like they usually do for Nelo, would be good if they did though.

Comment

Working...
                    X