Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo is 'Temporarily Suspended' By NSAC Due To Failed Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Thats confusing. So how f#cking long is Canelo suspended? Just til April 10?????? LOL wut?!?! Or will they put a real suspension on him on April 10 is what they are saying which is how things usually work?

Either way sounds like the fight is off in May to me. You can't suspend a guy in training camp in some temp way til less then a month before the fight & then just decide to let him fight or nah. Who the f#ck wants to train for another couple weeks & spend money on sparring partners & camp expenses if the fight is off?

Also f#ck Bob Bennett for this situation being handled in a real way (seemingly) but the Byrd situation not being handled in any real way.
      Agreed this is confusing. What kind of suspension is pinned on a fighter that doesn't end up cancelling a fight? And if Canelo is allowed to fight on May 5th does that really qualify as a suspension??? 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        They should at least do a fifa style investigation like when the Mexican soccer team got caught. They show where they were training at all the time, where the meat came from then go the place test the meat before they could let him off the hook.

Canelo could just blame his brother..... like when he beat up poor little Archie Solis..... and say that big bro cooked up a clen bbq

what really pisses me off, is the way that casual fans arselick TV networks, promoters, managers, and now..... testing agencies

and most of that dribble is hangover from the Floyd/Pac debacle

whatever lame-arse f@ggy reason the casuals NEED to insist that VADA> USADA..... is preventing them from admitting that VADA CLEARLY DROPPED THE BALL

1) the situation in Mexico is well-known
        2) the tainted meat excuse is well-used
        3) FACT: you can perform a higher standard of testing, hair follicle
        4) VADA are either..... not aware of those facts..... or they completely ignored them

no, wait..... could it be like I have been saying all along.....

that, you get what you pay for..... VADA were NEVER better than USADA..... they were cheaper, so therefore more viable..... for fighters/promoters who are not superstars

Comment

His punishment, "you will not be able to fight anyone else before May 5th"
          A very damning verdict.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Thats confusing. So how f#cking long is Canelo suspended? Just til April 10?????? LOL wut?!?! Or will they put a real suspension on him on April 10 is what they are saying which is how things usually work?

Either way sounds like the fight is off in May to me. You can't suspend a guy in training camp in some temp way til less then a month before the fight & then just decide to let him fight or nah. Who the f#ck wants to train for another couple weeks & spend money on sparring partners & camp expenses if the fight is off?

Also f#ck Bob Bennett for this situation being handled in a real way (seemingly) but the Byrd situation not being handled in any real way.
            Don't get it myself. It seems like this is just to save face, and the actual decision to punish or not to, will come on April 10.

He better still be under heavy testing surveillance during this "suspension". Hoping it's not some loop hole where if a guy is already under some form of suspension that further testing becomes "unnecessary".
            Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-23-2018, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Chepo Reynoso and his family are butchers so I'm sure he has the hookup on someone that's producing actual Clenbuterol beef. Canelo's team has been dead silent, so I'm sure they've been cooking up some good excuses.

The best thing they could do is cancel this shyt at this point
              That or reschedule it and make Canelo train in the U.S and take the hair test from that point on and both could take year long vada or at least the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Canelo could just blame his brother..... like when he beat up poor little Archie Solis..... and say that big bro cooked up a clen bbq

what really pisses me off, is the way that casual fans arselick TV networks, promoters, managers, and now..... testing agencies

and most of that dribble is hangover from the Floyd/Pac debacle

whatever lame-arse f@ggy reason the casuals NEED to insist that VADA> USADA..... is preventing them from admitting that VADA CLEARLY DROPPED THE BALL

1) the situation in Mexico is well-known
                2) the tainted meat excuse is well-used
                3) FACT: you can perform a higher standard of testing, hair follicle
                4) VADA are either..... not aware of those facts..... or they completely ignored them

no, wait..... could it be like I have been saying all along.....

that, you get what you pay for..... VADA were NEVER better than USADA..... they were cheaper, so therefore more viable..... for fighters/promoters who are not superstars
                Yes, you're spot on with VADA dropping the ball on this one.
                USADA, on the other hand, has worked wonders in the UFC and has been doing a great job for boxing recently as well.

VADA know all about those testing procedures I'm sure of it, what annoys me is Canelo lack of urge to prove his innocence who the fxck just stays quiet and doesn't try to prove it?
                This is a career-damaging thing going against your name, you absolutely should be trying to prove your innocence!

Comment

this doesnt mean shiiet! this is to satisfy the weak minded into thinking something is being done. in a few weeks, they'll release another statement saying canelo has been cleared and has been found of no wrong doing. this is to save canelo's career to erase the positive test.

Comment

He in even doo nuffin

Comment

Temporarily suspended but as of now the May 5th fight is still a go...

Wait, what?

Being a boxing fan, your patience is constantly being tested in many many ways.

Comment

Working...
                      X