Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo is 'Temporarily Suspended' By NSAC Due To Failed Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
    Canelo must of ate alot of salty tacos and fajitas in Mexico.
    Got meat? lol
    He seasons his tacos with the salty tears of 97K fans. Quite delicious.

Comment

• Hair analysis is not going to tell you anything significant, I have no idea why people keep bringing it up.

Comment

• The mfer is dirty, lets get real. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but its right there in front of you. They all are or have been at some point, some put a team around them and manage it, others are dumbfcks like Canelo's team and get their boy popped. They miscalculated and what were just rumors are now facts to alot of people. There has been too much controversy around Nelo the last few years. I liked the mfer until he dumped the WBC to stall and "grow" into the division he already had a title in. <-- Think on that for a minute...

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          another thing that I find interesting..... blood testing is better than urine testing, I am absolutely positive of that fact..... Conte/Heredia, everyone has confirmed it.....
          No, that's not always true.

It depends on the distribution of the drug and its metabolites in the body. For example, if it's a drug that locates in fatty tissues it might not show up to large extent in the blood, and it's more likely that its metabolites would show up in the urine. Especially after a period of cutting weight.

This is also why people can pass most tests and then fail one. Passing a test doesn't make you clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            The mfer is dirty, lets get real. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but its right there in front of you. They all are or have been at some point, some put a team around them and manage it, others are dumbfcks like Canelo's team and get their boy popped. They miscalculated and what were just rumors are now facts to alot of people. There has been too much controversy around Nelo the last few years. I liked the mfer until he dumped the WBC to stall and "grow" into the division he already had a title in. <-- Think on that for a minute...
            Yup. His team ****ed up with their timing, finally.

Comment

• What good is a "temporary suspension" if Canelo can still continue to train and spar for the fight. Seems pointless in all realty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Sounds like posturing, so they can sound like they're taking it seriously, and I expect they'll probably clear him next week. But, we'll see....
                I think that's exactly what will happen.

Comment

• Gggoons need to be eliminated. Stupid ducking boys.

Comment

• Wow how did I miss this lol. Gg stay ducking canelo smh

Comment

• Does Camelo want to win more time and get an even Older GGG?
                      Or is this real?

Comment

Working...
                      X