No announcement yet.

Yory Boy Campas is still fighting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yory Boy Campas is still fighting

Yory Boy Campas just had a fight last week. For those of you who don't know who Yory Boy is ..he fought Trinidad, De La Hoya and Vargas, and he was older then all 3.

It should be illegal letting him put on gloves.

That dude is going to have serious head problems. He takes a lot of punishment with his style.

Comment

He had the "next Chavez" tag around the time he fought Trinidad. He was like 56-0 with 50 ko's at that time.

Comment

Its sad to see.

I saw Danny Williams i still fighting as well. I believe they are the same age.

Comment

Damn. Yory Boy became a punching bag for the up and coming back in the late 90s. Still fighting today? Sheesh!

Comment

He looks old af....wonder if he needs the money

Comment

Sad if he still needs to the money. At least he isn't fighting top ranked opponents who will hurt him. He's mostly fighting journeymen and novices. Been at it for three decades now, hope he hangs them up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                He had the "next Chavez" tag around the time he fought Trinidad. He was like 56-0 with 50 ko's at that time.
                Truth to be told his skillset was the exact same as Chavez...and he fought a bunch of nobodies and bulit up a record..just like Chavez. They were equal fighters in my opinion and I'd favor Campas over Chavez @ 147

Comment

what else are guys like him gonna do

Comment

He's got a head that can't be broken. His fight with Trinidad was great to see live.

Comment

Working...
                    X