No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Grant vs. Michael Sprott Set Down For MBS Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidWestBrawler View Post
    Wilder could very well be the next Grant, it remains to be seen but he does appear to have a better chin.

They are built like twins

As far as opponents I think Izon, Savarese, & Golota are better than any 3 Wilder has faced.

Was Ortiz better than Golota?

I say doubtful.....interesting imo
    Wilder atleast has fight ending power.

Comment

Originally posted by MidWestBrawler View Post
      Wilder could very well be the next Grant, it remains to be seen but he does appear to have a better chin.

They are built like twins

As far as opponents I think Izon, Savarese, & Golota are better than any 3 Wilder has faced.

Was Ortiz better than Golota?

I say doubtful.....interesting imo
      Yes Ortiz would clip robot Golota...he'd clip Grant too. Izon was on steroids and about equal to Stierve...Szpilka had more skill then Savarese, and Golota's claim to fame was doing better then expected against a fat coked up Bowe.

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
        Yes Ortiz would clip robot Golota...he'd clip Grant too. Izon was on steroids and about equal to Stierve...Szpilka had more skill then Savarese, and Golota's claim to fame was doing better then expected against a fat coked up Bowe.
        Thanks for taking the time to defend your stance, but I think at worst their opponents are equal.

I'm a Wilder fan, but if Joshua gets him out of there early when they fight then the Grant comparison would be accurate.

I have a feeling Wilder learned a lot in his last fight getting wobbled and he will deal with it much better next time.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Wilder atleast has fight ending power.
          agreed, that he does. Grant did have above average power tho imo, he just believed the hype.

Comment

Working...
          X