Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows To Kick Golovkin's 'F***ing Ass' For PED Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the fat red kid is gonna lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Weekend Review: Biggest Winners and Losers of 2017:
      By Michael Rosenthal

" Golovkin waited his entire career for big fights and then fell short when he got them, struggling to beat Danny Jacobs and settling for a draw with Alvarez "

pacfans should STFU about steroids.....

and golovkin fans should never criticize another fighters resume'
      Get back to me about who got caught again? Oh wait its that ****** ginger Canela.

Comment

By Michael Rosenthal

" Golovkin waited his entire career for big fights and then fell short when he got them, struggling to beat Danny Jacobs and settling for a draw with Alvarez "

pacfans should STFU about steroids.....

and golovkin fans should never criticize another fighters resume'
        He beat both guys. The guy who wrote that article is an idiot. Marvin Hagler a ATG middleweight went 12 rounds with Robert Duran lost to Ray Leonard and had two loses early in his career. Golovkin beat Jacobs and Canelo and had no loses up to now. You can't knock everyone out. Yeah I'll critisize Canelo.

Comment

By Michael Rosenthal

Continuing
          "Alvarez hadn’t faced a legitimate threat since Miguel Cotto in 2015 and then lost to GGG, at least in the eyes of most observers. Of course, they both can take solace in the millions they earned."

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            He beat both guys. The guy who wrote that article is an idiot. Marvin Hagler a ATG middleweight went 12 rounds with Robert Duran lost to Ray Leonard and had two loses early in his career. Golovkin beat Jacobs and Canelo and had no loses up to now. You can't knock everyone out. Yeah I'll critisize Canelo.

Jacobs and Canelo are not Duran and Leonard

Canelo cleaned out 154 then fought a supposed killer in his first fight at 160

#nobodyat160lasts12withGolovkin

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Yeah he beat a guy that ran and paid Golovkin to get out of the way..well done. Great comparison. Also how long ago did trout beat Cotto and what did he do after that? Yeah exactly. I'm fine with him fighting Golovkin, the kid hasn't show me anything that indicates he's a bum or that he's great so i'm neutral on them. I actually don't dislike them but guys like you really kill any buzz for any upcoming fighter with your hipocrisy.
              See the hypocrisy comes from the lil g fans but how funny it is that that is okay to you but Jermall getting some props you have a problem with. Keep supporting the fakes cuz their time are always limited. #Lions Only!

Comment

• Canelo gonna Medrick Taylor GGG!

War Canelo!

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                  "No." Ward when asked if he wanted to fight GGG.
                  Then why did he send him an OFFICIAL OFFER?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Where? When?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post

what a right wanker argument that is

firstly, that argument is dishonest.... secondly, that argument is inaccurate

what a right wanker argument that is

they forget all about the TWO more-recent offers from Andre Ward, offers which were completely rejected, one in 36 minutes flat..... which is dishonest..... to spin a bullshht story that Ward said NO when asked if he wanted to fight Golovkin, when the actual question was..... do you want to fight him NEXT?

..... which is bullshht

Ward did not say no, he asked for 1 tuneup first

dishonest..... and, inaccurate

what a right wanker argument that is..... only an excuse-making muppet would spin a story like that

Comment

Working...
                      X