If Youre A Pro Boxer....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    youre unintentionally funny, doe

uses aj vs roman to suppport his anti roids stance !!!!!!!!!!!
    what did i just say about looking at all the evidence? yet here you are cherry picking data. pac called his bluff and he changed his demands which makes that irrelevant but you aren't having it so moving on.

i'm not even anti-roids. i'm just pointing out hypocrisy and how peoples hardened stances for 8 years suddenly vanished and now they don't care about cheating.

it wasn't aj vs roman it was me vs aj and me vs roman! it makes no difference because it doesnt effect what i do!!! just like it doesnt matter if my opponent is stronger, faster, bigger, has more stamina cause im going to win anyway! -eric crumble

Comment

rjj vs hall was a complete BUST....maybe you can post a roid fight so we can discuss it
      Go watch a Holyfield fight.

Comment

rjj vs hall was a complete BUST....maybe you can post a roid fight so we can discuss it
        How do we know who's on steroids or not? Just because few get caught doesn't mean their are tons of guys who take them and never come up positive. Your whole argument is stupid because you know it's not that simple. Before a couple weeks ago canelo was clean now he's a cheat, how many boxers are taking and have yet to get caught? Their are way to many variables to base your argument off this stupid idea

Comment

once again....all pac had to do was what he did later on.

3g and nelo 2 should go on as planned because, as weve seen so far, ROIDS DONT DO SHlT ON FIGHT NIGHT.

10x the amount !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Ok, so if roids don't mean shyt, then Floyd should have never used that as an excuse to duck. Should have just STFU and got his pvssy out of his ass and fought him, right!

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            what did i just say about looking at all the evidence? yet here you are cherry picking data. pac called his bluff and he changed his demands which makes that irrelevant but you aren't having it so moving on.

i'm not even anti-roids. i'm just pointing out hypocrisy and how peoples hardened stances for 8 years suddenly vanished and now they don't care about cheating.

it wasn't aj vs roman it was me vs aj and me vs roman! it makes no difference because it doesnt effect what i do!!! just like it doesnt matter if my opponent is stronger, faster, bigger, has more stamina cause im going to win anyway! -eric crumble
            my bad.....saw aj and roman in the same area...still funny doe
            show me roids in action on fight night....

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Go watch a Holyfield fight.
            the fights he won, right ????

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            How do we know who's on steroids or not? Just because few get caught doesn't mean their are tons of guys who take them and never come up positive. Your whole argument is stupid because you know it's not that simple. Before a couple weeks ago canelo was clean now he's a cheat, how many boxers are taking and have yet to get caught? Their are way to many variables to base your argument off this stupid idea
            you tell me. roids are supposed to be obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Ok, so if roids don't mean shyt, then Floyd should have never used that as an excuse to duck. Should have just STFU and got his pvssy out of his ass and fought him, right!
              the circle continues

may wanted to humiliate the darling of the sport
              bleacher report, yes ?

Comment

• the hunters dont want nothing to do with the hall ''fight''

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• #10TimesTheHilarity

Comment

• Comment

my bad.....saw aj and roman in the same area...still funny doe
                      show me roids in action on fight night....

the fights he won, right ????

you tell me. roids are supposed to be obvious.
                      Why are you putting words in my mouth? No one says it makes you superman, but it physically makes you better. Do you just refuse to use scientific evidence? Let's just forget all the research done on steroids.But im sure you are the only person who realizes steroids do nothing and give no advantage what so ever.
                      What's the point of this? Do you get off on getting in baseless arguments with people? You want people to prove you wrong, why not back your claims and prove these drugs do nothing...

Comment

Working...
                      X