If Youre A Pro Boxer....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    all pac had to do was what he did so many years later
    all floyd had to do was not change his demands, but we all know he backtracked with that pathetic 40 million offer so no it wasn't up to pac. all floyd had to do was what he said he would do. i'll fight if pac takes the test. he failed. it was i'll fight pac if he takes this pathetic offer which makes no sense(proof that it makes no sense is that a less popular pac earned 200 million when they fought years later) how can you hold a position so strongly for 7-8 years and defend it ove and over then immediately change it cause some guy you like contradicted your position? thats weak. oh well keep the delusion alive! your delusion has no effect on what I do!
    Last edited by daggum; 03-22-2018, 10:22 AM.

Comment

''look at me....im bench pressing 10 school buses preparing for my next fight.''

come fight night (and most likely result)......

and we go to the scorecards.....mr bench presser wins a close ud

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        all floyd had to do was not change his demands, but we all know he backtracked with that pathetic 40 million offer so no it wasn't up to pac. all floyd had to do was do what he said. he failed.
        and what prevented pac from agreeing to no cut off date

btw, im still chuckling over you aj vs roman comparison

Comment

anyone want to critique mr halls 10x the amount performance !?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            and what prevented pac from agreeing to no cut off date

btw, im still chuckling over you aj vs roman comparison
            he did. he called floyd's bluff and floyd changed his demands. why don't you look at all the evidence instead of just one piece? what prevented floyd from not changing his demands and doing what he said he would do which is fight? and thank you. you laughing has no effect on what i do!

Comment

just answer this please.

how can you hold a position so strongly for 7-8 years and defend it over and over then immediately change it cause some guy you like contradicted your position?

what does this tell us about your credibility? your credbility doesn't effect what I do so nm

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                he did. he called floyd's bluff and floyd changed his demands. why don't you look at all the evidence instead of just one piece? what prevented floyd from not changing his demands and doing what he said he would do which is fight? and thank you. you laughing has no effect on what i do!
                youre unintentionally funny, doe

uses aj vs roman to suppport his anti roids stance !!!!!!!!!!!

this was ALL MAY.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-pacquiao-saga

December 2009: Pacquiao Strikes Out on Drug Testing

Comment

Roids do nothing, that's why athletes take a massive risk to take them. Oh let's forget all the scientific evidence that proves they physically enhance you. Of course they don't make you a better boxer but they raise your athletic ability, and to think that isn't an advantage is being ignorant.

Go step in a gym, go train. As far as I can tell your some fat slob who sits on his couch all day trying to make an argument saying steroids don't give athletes an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    Roids do nothing, that's why athletes take a massive risk to take them. Oh let's forget all the scientific evidence that proves they physically enhance you. Of course they don't make you a better boxer but they raise your athletic ability, and to think that isn't an advantage is being ignorant.

Go step in a gym, go train. As far as I can tell your some fat slob who sits on his couch all day trying to make an argument saying steroids don't give athletes an advantage.
                    rjj vs hall was a complete BUST....maybe you can post a roid fight so we can discuss it

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      anyone want to critique mr halls 10x the amount performance !?!?!?!?
                      hell no they dont !

Comment

Working...
                      X