No announcement yet.

Was There A Needle Mark on Clenelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Canelo wasn't tested for steroids he test for Clenbuterol which if you are taking as a PED you don't inject. That looks like a pimple to me. And the low amounts of clenbuterol every expert and drug agency says is consistent with meat contamination and mexico has huge problem with meat.

Sounds like GGG has been listening to trolls online.
    What exactly is the difference between amounts "consistent with meat contamination" and trace amounts left in his system from using it? The meat thing is such a convenient way to sweep it under the rug. I still haven't heard any solid reasoning as to why Canelo would risk eating possibly contaminated meat ahead of a huge ppv fight he knew he was being tested for.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
      Isn't it powder form be sniffed?

Maybe GGG is suspecting other injectable PEDs...

He could be suggesting that, but it would have shown I would think. Powder I've never heard sniffed but again in the US liquid and pill is so easy no one messes with it because of the fact that it's usually cut and almost impossible to measure dosage wise. If he was taking clen it'd be liquid or pills. I can't see he wouldn't have access to the safer, easier, more accurately dosed version.

That said who knows if he using, but in all honesty in terms of his clen levels ,and it's effects it doesn't really look like he is to me, knowing an over abundance of people who use it... but you never know.

Comment

Canelo wasn't tested for steroids he test for Clenbuterol which if you are taking as a PED you don't inject. That looks like a pimple to me. And the low amounts of clenbuterol every expert and drug agency says is consistent with meat contamination and mexico has huge problem with meat.

First off, look at the date in the image. It was created before Clenelo's failed drug test, so this thread isn't about it. Since you brought it up, Canelo vs GGG 2 was announced 4 months after the 1st fight, so Canelo had plenty of time to cheat. Who's to say those trace amounts aren't the result of him coming off a cycle? Second, what kinds of pimples have you seen? Last time I checked, pimples looked much different than that. I got one right now, and it doesn't resemble a needle mark at all.
        Last edited by Slicc; 03-21-2018, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
          First off, look at the date in the image. It was created before Clenelo's failed drug test, so this thread isn't about it. Since you brought it up, Canelo vs GGG 2 was announced 4 months after the 1st fight, so Canelo had plenty of time to cheat. Who's to say those trace amounts aren't the result of him coming off a cycle? Second, what pimples have you seen? Last time I checked, pimples looked much different than that. I got one right now, and it doesn't resemble a needle mark at all.
          Or...who's to say none of that fairy tale happened and the reason for the low traces of the substance which is not injected or a steroid wasn't what all the experts have said it was...consistent with traces found when you eat contaminated meat especially for someone living in Mexico which has a huge meat problem. And I already told you looks like a pimple to me. I don't even know if that pic was doctored just realized who posted it it's the same guy who makes doctored GGG videos on youtube Artorias Boxing. lol Either way clenbuterol is taken by pills not injection and that's the only thing that was in canelo system.
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-21-2018, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Or...who's to say none of that fairy tale happened and the reason for the low traces of the substance which is not injected or a steroid wasn't what all the experts have said it was...consistent with traces found when you eat contaminated meat especially for someone living in Mexico which has a huge meat problem.
            But, tainted meat's been an issue in Mexico for years, so how did Canelo and his team not see this coming? Let's not act like they couldn't have just held the training camp in America to begin with, because they're doing that right now. If the clen really came from tainted meat, that's negligence on Canelo's part, so he's still guilty.

And I already told you looks like a pimple to me. I don't even know if that pic was doctored just realized who posted it it's the same guy who makes doctored GGG videos on youtube Artorias Boxing. lol Either way clenbuterol is taken by pills not injection and that's the only thing that was in canelo system.
            Pimples aren't subjective, and they don't look like needle marks. Again, this thread isn't about Clenelo's failed test, it's about a sus picture from last year.

Comment

OK so here is the full pic you are referencing that artorias posted.

I wondered why the pic was cropped it's because they removed the after Golovkin weighin comments from artorias which is a lie. Here is the pic from the weigh in

His beard is neatly trimmed for the weighin but in the pic Artorias said was after the weighin it's long and untrimmed? Not matching lol Who knows what else is doctored or lied about in that pic. You can't trust shyt posted by Artorias Boxing. That clown has been exposed for doctoring videos on YouTube. LMAO
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-21-2018, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Can you guys just move on and accept the realistic fact that mostly every pro athlete at an elite level is on some sort of PED.

Only the ****** ones get caught. I don't care if he juiced or not, fact is that he got caught which made a shame to his name and himself.

Ortiz juiced the **** to max out, yet no one is shaming him like Canelo. Same with Povetkin and a lot of other fighters.

Comment

OK so here is the full pic you are referencing that artorias posted.

I wondered why the pic was cropped it's because they removed the after Golovkin weighin comments from artorias which is a lie. Here is the pic from the weigh in

His beard is neatly trimmed for the weighin but in the pic Artorias said was after the weighin it's long and untrimmed? Not matching lol Who knows what else is doctored or lied about in that pic. You can't trust shyt posted by Artorias Boxing. That clown has been exposed for doctoring videos on YouTube. LMAO
                  The text over Canelo's hair, in Artorias's pic, makes it hard to tell if Canelo's hair is just like how it was during the weigh-in. His beard looks pretty much the same to me, but the lighting makes it hard to know for sure. Also, Artorias didn't specify how long after the weigh-in that picture was taken. Clenelo could've been injected with something some time after the weigh-in, before the pic.
                  Last edited by Slicc; 03-21-2018, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Cyclists take Clenbuterol & it's recognized as PEDS by all anti-doping organizations.

It's much stronger PEDs than Meldonium, which russians were banned for.

Comment

https://memes.yarn.co/yarn-clip/d59a...9-1afd0a9f1e4e

Be a man about it Pednelo!

You got caught slipping!
                      Last edited by TJ highway; 03-21-2018, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X