Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Comes Out Firing in Defense of Canelo, Luis Nery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    blah blah, I Googled Mexicans and clenbuterol and soccer and all that shows up is a soccer team from 2011 and the most recent cheater to be caught in Canelo. As for trinidad, he was never found with anything illegal in his wraps, unlike Margarito and resto too. Just face it, your God Canelo is 1 of 2 things. He's either a cheater or one of the dumbest people in all of boxing. There's no in between. The meat excuse is an old one and nobody believes that boxings highest paid athlete chose not to import meat if it's such a known problem in Mexico. Especially since he really shouldn't be eating much red meat during training anyway. So again, he's either a cheater or an idiot. Just like you're either a troll or a complete dumba$$. I believe you are the latter which is why your job consists of you selling produce on the high way.

Blah blah blah too long, did not read.

So, you don't know how to use Google.... Lol

Comment

oh damn, a mexican defending ****nelo, who would have thought it.

Comment

Mexicans used to be warriors

Comment

Another Mexican defending a Mexican, wow that's different.

Originally posted by Jorge Arce
          It makes them look foolish to make accusations when it is not our fault. A lot of people are ignorant and only hear a positive doping test and quickly think they are drugs cheats.
          A lot of people are smart, smarter than you and we have a pretty good idea he's cheating on multiple levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Okay, tell me, Mr. Google-Fu, what perimeter in this Google search is wrong?

I can describe exactly what every single one of the perimeters do

Mexican is obvious. Google is intelligent enough to know that can also mean Mexico.

Soccer and football are used interchangeably, and Google might be able to exchange one for the other, but just in case I wrote 'em both down.

Clenbuterol is in quotes, because it's important. This means that the pages that Google links to will have that word somewhere. (Sometimes it includes pages that no longer has that word, for instance news sites. They can still be included.)

The minus 2011 means that Google will ignore pages that contain the word 2011.

The same with NFL and Vargas, as they are not relevant to this soccer case, you keep alluding to.

So please provide me a detailed description of where I am wrong, and or the link to the news article you keep referring to or just fúck off, because then you are full of shít.

Comment

nah, it's just that you're too stupid to argue with facts. Yet another Canelo fan schooled.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                Okay, tell me, Mr. Google-Fu, what perimeter in this Google search is wrong?

I can describe exactly what every single one of the perimeters do

Mexican is obvious. Google is intelligent enough to know that can also mean Mexico.

Soccer and football are used interchangeably, and Google might be able to exchange one for the other, but just in case I wrote 'em both down.

Clenbuterol is in quotes, because it's important. This means that the pages that Google links to will have that word somewhere. (Sometimes it includes pages that no longer has that word, for instance news sites. They can still be included.)

The minus 2011 means that Google will ignore pages that contain the word 2011.

The same with NFL and Vargas, as they are not relevant to this soccer case, you keep alluding to.

So please provide me a detailed description of where I am wrong, and or the link to the news article you keep referring to or just fúck off, because then you are full of shít.
                2011 hahahaha kid, you don't know anything about what i said.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  nah, it's just that you're too stupid to argue with facts. Yet another Canelo fan schooled.
                  Thats you. The same WADA knows how big is the problem in México and took in a different way the cases from México.

But yeah, it's a excuse

Comment

2011 hahahaha kid, you don't know anything about what i said.
                    Learn to fúcking read, you ignorant lying puta bítch.
                    You have no fúcking balls, and it shows.
                    I clearly stated that it means it ignored 2011. Both in article and in the search period.
                    So how about you just provide the source or fúck off, you little lying bítch?

Comment

Working...
                    X