Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Comes Out Firing in Defense of Canelo, Luis Nery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo ate 1 of Arce's horse, no fks given

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      that happened 6-7 yrs ago. All the more reason why in 2018, Canelo should've known better and been cautious. This isn't a new problem. Stop making excuses.
      In 2017 the national team of Soccer sub-17 had the same problem.

But yeaah excuses....

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        In 2017 the national team of Soccer sub-17 had the same problem.

But yeaah excuses....
        100% excuses that you're only providing because Canelo is Mexican. Provide a link. Everything online from soccer players shows it was back in 2011.

Comment

100% excuses that you're only providing because Canelo is Mexican. Provide a link. Everything online from soccer players shows it was back in 2011.
          Do you know use Google?

Comment

arce had his face rearranged multiple times. its all crooked and chit now.

Comment

Do you know use Google?
              Do you know HOW to write correctly? There's nothing on Google about that. It shows 2011 Mexican soccer team. I know your heart hurts to think that the fighter you'd live and die for may be a cheater but just deal with it. You should be used to it by now after Margarito, morales, salido, etc etc.

Comment

Do you know HOW to write correctly? There's nothing on Google about that. It shows 2011 Mexican soccer team. I know your heart hurts to think that the fighter you'd live and die for may be a cheater but just deal with it. You should be used to it by now after Margarito, morales, salido, etc etc.
                Do you know another idiom?

Use Google, of fact, actually there are a lot of cases of soccer players in the first división with this kind of problems. But yeah ...excuses...

Trinidad, Luis Resto? Hahaha at least we have a lot more Quality than the ricans.

And I know you are a hater and you are mad because the case of Verdejo .

Comment

Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
                  Jorge el cobarde Arce!!! This punk got KTFO by Jesus Rojas!!! This cowardly mexican quit and was on the floor whelping and moaning making a show cause Rojas was whipping his azz!! They call it a no contest cause the weakling refuse to fight cause he felt that boricua power!!!
                  And never gave Rojas a rematch!!!
                  After this fight nobody wanted to fight with Rojas he was blackballed!! Rojas was just 22 yrs old!!!
                  That shoulda been his crowning moment. Rojas even called Arce a coward!! U would think Arce would fight Rojas Again but he wanted no part of Rojas!!😡
                  I remember that fight, Rojas was dropped and then fouled Arce, and yes Arce took the way out, he could have continued the fight but Rojas was getting on his ass...

Rojas gained a fan that night.

"Jolge Alce eles un cobalde"

It was hilarious and this coming from a true mexican, not one of those half assed pochos who think they are hot ****...

Comment

Mexican drug cheats sticking up for other Mexican drug cheats, LMFAO!!
                    That is like the UFC problem when they caught all those dirty cheating Brazilians doping, fxcking pathetic!

Comment

Do you know another idiom?

Use Google, of fact, actually there are a lot of cases of soccer players in the first división with this kind of problems. But yeah ...excuses...

Trinidad, Luis Resto? Hahaha at least we have a lot more Quality than the ricans.

And I know you are a hater and you are mad because the case of Verdejo .
                      blah blah, I Googled Mexicans and clenbuterol and soccer and all that shows up is a soccer team from 2011 and the most recent cheater to be caught in Canelo. As for trinidad, he was never found with anything illegal in his wraps, unlike Margarito and resto too. Just face it, your God Canelo is 1 of 2 things. He's either a cheater or one of the dumbest people in all of boxing. There's no in between. The meat excuse is an old one and nobody believes that boxings highest paid athlete chose not to import meat if it's such a known problem in Mexico. Especially since he really shouldn't be eating much red meat during training anyway. So again, he's either a cheater or an idiot. Just like you're either a troll or a complete dumba$$. I believe you are the latter which is why your job consists of you selling produce on the high way.

Comment

Working...
                      X