Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Won't Discuss What He'll Weigh for Parker Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably means he'll come in at yet another career high

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
      JP just isn't that skilled, his past performances show that.
      Past performances show he's still more skilled than AJ whose last performance was gifted to him.

Takam on 2 weeks notice and nothing to lose could have made things very embarrassing in the final 2 rounds.

Lucky the home cooked ref stepped in to stop the golden egg laying robot goose from maybe getting burnt out and flattened!

Comment

Hope AJ has been doing lots of chin and jaw stretching...

...but I dont think glass stretches too well?

I know it cracks real easy!!!

Comment

Hope he comes in lighter for this. Shouldnt matter too much.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
            Hope he comes in lighter for this. Shouldnt matter too much.
            If he doesn't come in lighter, then all the talk has been just that...

IT MATTERS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
              Past performances show he's still more skilled than AJ whose last performance was gifted to him.

Takam on 2 weeks notice and nothing to lose could have made things very embarrassing in the final 2 rounds.

Lucky the home cooked ref stepped in to stop the golden egg laying robot goose from maybe getting burnt out and flattened!
              Hee Hee Hee ... Well Polly, I gotta hand it to you and your plucky Kiwi spirit, you're starting to win me over just on your devotion to your boy.

Being a Yank, you know I got no love for Hearn and his cash cow, so although I can't get on board for JP as far as skills, just cause I like Rugby 7s & Nicky Sinden, I'm gonna pull for JP in an underdog kinda way.

Get em' Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Never won anything or beat anybody his entire career either.
                Yeah, that's what happens when everybody avoids you because you're a southpaw with skill and power.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                  Yeah, that's what happens when everybody avoids you because you're a southpaw with skill and power.
                  Or what happens when you repeatedly fail PED tests, jump ship on promoters who are trying to line up big fights for you, then get KTFO the first time you fight for a title.

Ortiz never won anything as an amatuer either, btw.

Comment

Getting amped about this fight now. Flight to the UK leaves tonight, we got mint seats... it's gonna be epic.

Parker FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                      Im picking the giant glass jawed robot didn't make his desired weight and is worried he'll gas early again...

Hope he's doing extra stretching then. At least that's something...lol
                      He must be heavily addicted to steroids if he has that much trouble dropping muscle weight in an endurance sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X