Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Dominates Golovkin, I'll Admit GGG Got Old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some boxing fans wont buy that
    He's bumkiller who fails after step up lvl competition doe

Comment

Haha. Canelo on roids and will still get dominated by the old GGG. Mrrolltide, and mrpain you really only need to say "excuses" on one of your accounts lmao. Looks very very funny you doing that. Pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Exactly, lil g even got credit for the two losses in a row that he got. Thank jim lampley for brainwashing these fools.
        Not all of this is GGG's fault. Oscar let the fight marinate too long, Judge Byrd's score looks like the "fix was in," and now the tainted meat issue. That being said, I can already here the backlash of a Canelo victory coming! It might actually be better for the sport of boxing if GGG wins, or decides not to face Canelo in the first place!

Comment

Rigged????

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            Excuses...
            Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
            Built in excuse.
            Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
            Sanchez already pouring the excuses.

If only GGG fans would also man up and stfu.
            Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            and yet..... you managed to squeeze another one out

"In the gym I see the same things I saw before..... I will be brutally honest when I see it in the gym or if I see it in a fight"

stick to the PED excuse
            "Got old"

Same dumb excuse Roid Jones Jr's fanboys used when he stepped up in class and started getting KTFO.
            Last edited by kafkod; 03-20-2018, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyldewynde View Post
              Suddenly all the Canelo fans who’s been so quiet the last couple of weeks have started talking again. What happened? Waiting for the wind to blow over so you can start talking your biased bs again. Take those ginger
              Glasses off
              I'm not a Nelo fan but I respect him & know he won the 1st fight & will win the 2nd with or without PEDS's or any other excuse that comes up. golovkin is all a hype job.
              Last edited by j.razor; 03-20-2018, 07:57 AM.

Comment

I don't think GGG is old per say, he's just had two fights with two good opponents.

Comment

Thread title does not match article, I’ve been noticing that a lot lately here.

Comment

I dont see how canelo can beat golovkin. Really, he is used to a low output fight, i dont think he will change that for more than 2 rounds. After that he will be the same. Same goes for GGG, the difference is that Canelo will still get those jabs at his face all night. To me this is the same fight as the first. I hope I am wrong and we get a KO( a real one, not TKO)

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                      I don't think GGG is old per say, he's just had two fights with two good opponents.
                      Well said. The voice of reason. Golovkin has more stamina than a younger Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X