Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who’s the best between Crawford, Lomachenko & Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ts should include broner, he's my number 1 fighter, groomed to be the next fighter of the decade.

Comment

Yeah, I have to pick Lomachenko right now

Comment

Loma, Crawford and Spence in that order.

Comment

I think Loma is the best pound for pound. I think Spence would beat Crawford so he is my 2nd choice. Crawford is a damn good fighter as well. Crawford's job is to destroy Horn and shut up Horn, his trainer and his promoter.

Comment

3.Garcia has already did what 4.Loma is attempting, + Loma is the only one on this list with an L to 109.Salido (whom garcia beat, which costs against his claim to 1)
            2.Crawford was undisputed at 140, but he's a WW.(and he hasnt had a fight at WW.
            1.Spence already a WW Champion. So its Spence
            Last edited by HURTFEELINGS; 03-19-2018, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Crawford
              Loma
              Spence

Comment

P4P Crawford is better than both. Spence and Loma are good fighters but Crawford is a special talent.Crawford is in his prime and hes stronger than ever fighting at his natraul weight. The speed, educated jab, the switching stances, the power,footwork, and bxing IQ.

Comment

So you guys give Loma a pass? ANYONE ELSE that loses to Salido would be crucified. American "Patriots". Garcia has fought tougher competition, moved up divisionS, and beat Salido, the same guy who whipped Loma, and Garcia has yet to lose, but he gets put ahead of a more accomplished PROfessional Boxer. Garcia just stepped up in Weight Class and Won a championship belt, yet Loma beats up on smaller guys (rigo) 2 weight classes below him. So he fights smaller guys and loses to Salido. but he's #1P4P? Over the undisputed 140 champ and a guy who went to someones backyard and won his championship. Two undefeated Champions and one with a Loss to world beater Salido a guy with 14LOSSES 4DRAWS there has to be some underlying issue when a LOSS TO SALIDO outweighs being UNDISPUTED at 140 and WW championship win over Brook at his home (and they're undefeated). But Garcia doesnt get as much credit for beating the same guy...........HOW IS THAT? (rhetorical)
                  ***** voters

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    Ya'll no the REAL answer(s) to this question but ya'll are too afriad to speak out coz they own all the stations and media.

This is just like the old days if u no what im sayin . stay woke bruthas, we no how they be playin, we NO how they be lyin, cheatin, rapin, etc.

im not gonna say lomackehnko is bad, but lets b real here

#staywoke
                    #raisedfist
                    Loma ain't nothin but a stiff ass Euro bum chump! Scurred a dem BBC genetics!

Comment

It's got to be Loma

Comment

Working...
                      X