No announcement yet.

WADA Accredited, Dr. BOER - Gives Opinion on CANELO Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    If thats correct why is it even on the banned substance list in the first place?

This is the type of logic that I think proves the banned substance list needs to be reconsidered & restructured from the ground up.
    It is banned because if it IS USED CLOSE TO COMPETITION...it can be a PED.

Used beyond training camp it is negligent. A moot point. The Golovtards don't want to hear that though lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      .... GGG fans hate Canelo ... and Canelo is a hot, handsome, sexy guy and always flexing hot chicks ...and Manny got KO'd by Marquez ... and ... Canelo is so hunky .. and I'm getting a hard on ... and .. and ... GGG is gay!
      Lmao.. you know these are the things going on in his head as he's making that video, it really paints a picture of how sad this dude really is . I can't stop laughing at this tho

Comment

.... GGG fans hate Canelo ... and Canelo is a hot, handsome, sexy guy and always flexing hot chicks ...and Manny got KO'd by Marquez ... and ... Canelo is so hunky .. and I'm getting a hard on ... and .. and ... GGG is a closet gay!
        Actually your joke hits the nail on the head. Regardless of logic - Canelo is going to get hate. Period.

He's associated with Fish Net La Hoya and the face of an entire promotional company...he's also the face of the largest boxing country in the WORLD.

He's going to get hate just for that. Couple in some iffy cards against Floyd (draw) and Golovkin (too wide) as well as some iffy matchmaking...and ADD A "PED SCANDAL"...man you just made a TMZ ERECTION!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
          Because especially for boxers or anything with weight divisions it's important... I've said it before but Clenbuterol is used to cut weight while maintaining most of your LBM. Basically you can drop fat but not muscle at a caloric deficit. It's not going to make you bigger or change anything really but it helps in two aspects... with breathing and maintaining LBM. That's why it's banned.
          Correct, nice to see someone knows . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by spartanpower View Post
            ''...In the specific case of Saul Canelo Alvarez (Mexico/ clenbuterol/ trace amounts), it is highly unlikely that he had any benefits based on the data and facts presented. Also, with the multiple facts (Mexico/ clenbuterol/ trace amounts) just 2 weeks before a fight, one can also claim using the same arguments that having any benefits are very unlikely.

With only two facts (clenbuterol/ trace amounts) the discussion becomes more uncertain. I do not know how many days a preparation for a fight in professional boxing normally is, but I can imagine that it might take more than 100 days. In that case and in theory one can have beneficial effects from clenbuterol in the beginning of that 100 days period or depending when you take it, even have benefits at the end of that period. Therefore, one can use the same arguments for any scenario and depending which scenario you favor, one can use selectively certain opinions. However, I want to underline that for me even two weeks before a fight, that with trace amounts a scenario with any beneficial effect is not likely, also because the benefits of clenbuterol are overestimated.''
            You want to provide a source for these quotes, champ? I can't find them anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              It is banned because if it IS USED CLOSE TO COMPETITION...it can be a PED.

Used beyond training camp it is negligent. A moot point. The Golovtards don't want to hear that though lmfao
              From what I've been reading about clen, you are totally wrong there. It most definitely is a PED and you don't need to use it close to competition to get benefit from it.

Clen helps you lose fat while retaining lean muscle mass. So taking it before starting camp would be ideal for a boxer. He can train harder because he doesn't need to cut calories in order to lose weight during his camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                You want to provide a source for these quotes, champ? I can't find them anywhere.
                He pulled them out of his arse .. that's the source.

Comment

From what I've been reading about clen, you are totally wrong there. It most definitely is a PED and you don't need to use it close to competition to get benefit from it.

Clen helps you lose fat while retaining lean muscle mass. So taking it before starting camp would be ideal for a boxer. He can train harder because he doesn't need to cut calories in order to lose weight during his camp.
                  No. This is totally wrong. Canelo just moved up to the weight. He doesn't need help making weight. He was clearly the smaller man against Gennady.

So weight isn't an issue. And there's no benefit using a "weight-cutting" drug (diuretic) when you're supposed to be bulking during training camp. Most pro boxers are still lifting weights and training for power and stamina before camp starts.

So please review what you've been reading. Stay away from Alex Jones and Donald Trump's twitter. They won't really help you with anything in boxing or life for that matter.

Also stay off Abel Sanchez instagram. Male asian men are a weird fetish other men shouldn't be so into

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    No. This is totally wrong. Canelo just moved up to the weight. He doesn't need help making weight. He was clearly the smaller man against Gennady.

So weight isn't an issue. And there's no benefit using a "weight-cutting" drug (diuretic) when you're supposed to be bulking during training camp. Most pro boxers are still lifting weights and training for power and stamina before camp starts.

So please review what you've been reading. Stay away from Alex Jones and Donald Trump's twitter. They won't really help you with anything in boxing or life for that matter.

Also stay off Abel Sanchez instagram. Male asian men are a weird fetish other men shouldn't be so into
                    Fortunately, I'm not American, so I don't need to worry about Trumps twitter and I don't even know who Alex Jones is.

I know Abel Sanchez is a great boxing trainer doe. And I also know that Canelo didn't move up in weight to fight GGG. He fought Chavez Jr at 164lbs and looked lean and ripped at the higher weight. He then had to move down to 160 for GGG.

I'm not saying Canelo uses clen to get down to 160 without losing all that muscle he had at 164, but it would definitely help him if he was using it.

Comment

Fortunately, I'm not American, so I don't need to worry about Trumps twitter and I don't even know who Alex Jones is.

I know Abel Sanchez is a great boxing trainer doe. And I also know that Canelo didn't move up in weight to fight GGG. He fought Chavez Jr at 164lbs and looked lean and ripped at the higher weight. He then had to move down to 160 for GGG.

I'm not saying Canelo uses clen to get down to 160 without losing all that muscle he had at 164, but it would definitely help him if he was using it.
                      Tyson Fury avatar fits. Troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X