• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clen

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOutlaw View Post
      Taylor could not answer Richard Steele. He ask twice Taylor did not answer back.
      Shut the fùck up you ***gòt fùck.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Shut the fùck up you ***gòt fùck.
        You post like Taylor talks now days.

Comment

Chavez the one lucky

Comment

Tragedy, just couple of seconds away from glory. And history doesnt tend to remember anything but winners which is sad

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
            It was heartbreaking to see Taylor speak in the HBO legendary night documentary. He was saying that he was still the same fighter and could still become a champion. It actually made me reconsider watching boxing for a while.
            It was brutal, as they even showed first how he used to sound in a interview, pretty normal, then after that war and knockout losses... It was bad, real bad. I was shocked to hear him like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOutlaw View Post
              One of all time great fights.
              Made Chavez a God like hero in Mexico.
              It turned Taylor into a b level fighter and he was never the same.
              whos alt is this?

Comment

Chavez absolutely beat the **** out of him. Its sad really

Comment

Legendary fight. They sure don't make them like they used to.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                    Taylor deserved the opportunity to continue. Steele waived it off with 2 seconds left. Taylor was never the same but had it not been waived off, he would have won a split decision.
                    He was asked twice, “are you ok?”. He never answered. He didn’t deserve anything more than what any other fighter gets.

Comment

I mean look I sympathize with people who say taylor deserved to see the final bell with only like 3 secs left or whatever, but bottom line is if the ref asks you a question 2 times, and you don't answer, what is the ref supposed to do???

"Oh, he fought his heart out f*qq it I'll let him continue to take punishment for just these last few seconds even though he did not respond to me" *shrug*

No it just doesn't work that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X