Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford Exposed, Right Hand Injury Hoax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was obvious that the injury was bogus excuse to move the fight back after Pacquiao pulled out the PPV. But damn they ain't even trying to pretend it's legit. Crawford's pic is priceless

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      Don't blame Crawford. If the people who sign my check tell me to tell a customer a story, I'm telling that story. Obviously this whole PPV scheme was built around Manny signing up for the undercard. I'm looking forward to hearing plan B
      I dont blame Crawford at all, but TR wasted our time dragging this out.

I know people who actually booked travel to watch this damn thing. As of last week Arum vowed it would go forward at 4/14, when it was never even on the Mandalay's event calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        I dont blame Crawford at all, but TR wasted our time dragging this out.

I know people who actually booked travel to watch this damn thing. As of last week Arum vowed it would go forward at 4/14, when it was never even on the Mandalay's event calendar.
        point taken

Comment

Don't blame Crawford. If the people who sign my check tell me to tell a customer a story, I'm telling that story. Obviously this whole PPV scheme was built around Manny signing up for the undercard. I'm looking forward to hearing plan B
          Plan b probably taking the fight to austraila, and try to pack a arena and use the gate to pay crawford and horn and underpay the ****ty undercard like a motherfucker.

Comment

Plan B should be Manny vs Mikey and undercard Crawford vs Horn

Comment

Everyone knew it was fake the second they announced it

Comment

Anybody really believed the injury?

Comment

from the looks of that pic it appears bud intends on putting that right hand through a rigorous test

Comment

Faking an injury before a fight SMH. What a pussay.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      anyone with half a brain knows top rank made it up cause manny fuked it all up lol. there wasnt a single promotion for a supposed ppv fight only 4 weeks away
                      This.

Although it wouldn't be surprising if he had some minor soreness that mighta had him taking it easy for a few days or w/e as fighters tend to have just for the sake of some honesty in this story, but I definitely don't believe this fight was in jeopardy of not happening based on this "injury".

Comment

Working...
                      X