Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Reacts To Ortiz's Claim That He Was Saved From KO Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
    There are some smart black people on this website who know exactly what happened in that fight, the doctor gave wilder extra seconds to recover by checking his face, even paulie malignaggi said it on air that you can't do that , the referee also was on wilder side, and there are stupid black fanboys like iamboxing and 1hour run who let the black pride get the better of them, that also think wilder us the best heavyweight in boxing lmao
    Check IQ level and you will see they rank at the bottom

Comment

Please don't give me another bad rep, my world is over if you do that, you have no idea how much that affects me ROFL!!
      Your world is coming to an end regardless of your reputation. The tortured world of a racist with an inferiority complex is getting smaller and more lonesome every day. Go tongue kiss a dog or have sex with a goat like racist scumbags like to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Check IQ level and you will see they rank at the bottom
        You're so afraid of black people that you will say anything to try to soothe your inferiority complex. Go read an actual book and you will see that black people are the best at everything other than murdering, conquering and colonizing. But you would have to have reading comprehension skills for that. And we all know that literacy is not high on the list of priorities for racists. You wanna go watch some NasCar and drink some PBR with your inbred buds that you sometimes get too drunk and wake up butt naked in bed with. With such an active social life a racist weasel can't be bothered with trivial activities like reading... Kill yourself now while you still can. Cause black people are winning and we are about to reclaim the earth from all of you devils.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
          There would have never been a 7th rd if there was 30 seconds left in the 5th. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again , if is a big 2 letter word . If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.
          Time running out in a round is just a matter of fact and nature. The referee stopping the action to check on Wilder right as the round began when Ortiz had him hurt at the end of the previous round was a decision made by people and a suspect decision at that. I have more of a problem with the consecutive rabbit punches that Wilder landed to end the fight. If rabbit punches are illegal then they shouldn't be able to end a fight with a legitimate knockout. If the referee sees that a fighter has been hurt by an illegal punch then he should step in and warn the offender instead of allowing him to continue to wail away and land even more rabbit punches and treat them as legal punches landed. The referee can be seen and heard verbally warning Wilder about the rabbit punches but he takes no action as Wilder throws and lands more rabbit punches.

Comment

You can report me to the FBI if you want, it's not gonna change anything or the way I think, .."I'm here to talk boxing" , lmao that's the biggest lie, talking shed about other fighters just for supporting their rival is not "talking boxing" , I've seen your comments before , 9 out of 10 things you say is irrelevant garbage. And you reported me for racism LMFAO, boxing is universal , every country has had their great legends , even tho I was born in the US I'm not the one with an American flag on their profile, that's the real racist one here , every country is great..
            Shut your bytcch asz up hoemo thug while your sister takes some of this long black anaconda down her throat...

Comment

There is an always an excuse for people to hold on to when things don't go their way. There were a few people dead certain that Wilder couldn't beat Ortiz. He did it in a spectacular fashion and now they have these few seconds to help soothe their tears. Wilder didn't need the time to recover because he already recovered before the end of the round.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                Time running out in a round is just a matter of fact and nature. The referee stopping the action to check on Wilder right as the round began when Ortiz had him hurt at the end of the previous round was a decision made by people and a suspect decision at that. I have more of a problem with the consecutive rabbit punches that Wilder landed to end the fight. If rabbit punches are illegal then they shouldn't be able to end a fight with a legitimate knockout. If the referee sees that a fighter has been hurt by an illegal punch then he should step in and warn the offender instead of allowing him to continue to wail away and land even more rabbit punches and treat them as legal punches landed. The referee can be seen and heard verbally warning Wilder about the rabbit punches but he takes no action as Wilder throws and lands more rabbit punches.

yep the punches were horribly bad and that ref didnt do nothing..wilder was aiming at the neck/head area with his forearm....
                i dont give him any credit for thist knockouts, but it actually discredits all other knockouts by all other fighters that are done right..

he got a political win with a dirty finish..he threw the bs punches so he gets the bs on his door step screw the results

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                  You're so afraid of black people that you will say anything to try to soothe your inferiority complex. Go read an actual book and you will see that black people are the best at everything other than murdering, conquering and colonizing. But you would have to have reading comprehension skills for that. And we all know that literacy is not high on the list of priorities for racists. You wanna go watch some NasCar and drink some PBR with your inbred buds that you sometimes get too drunk and wake up butt naked in bed with. With such an active social life a racist weasel can't be bothered with trivial activities like reading... Kill yourself now while you still can. Cause black people are winning and we are about to reclaim the earth from all of you devils.
                  Complaining about racism, yet calling white folks devils , child molesters ...

Typical garbage from the usual annoying, youtube educated average afro american idiot.

Comment

There are some smart black people on this website who know exactly what happened in that fight, the doctor gave wilder extra seconds to recover by checking his face, even paulie malignaggi said it on air that you can't do that , the referee also was on wilder side, and there are stupid black fanboys like iamboxing and 1hour run who let the black pride get the better of them, that also think wilder us the best heavyweight in boxing lmao
                    man stop it please, just stop very tacky

Comment

Excuses excuses. The man didn’t go down and he walked to his corner. Excuses excuses. It’s only Joshua’s fans. They have to run with everything. You’ve never been in the lime light on message boards with a top boxer, lmao. Joshua is the closest thing that you can blow daily and he isn’t even a lineal champ. Lawyers, accountants, liars, and fanatics is what they are...don’t mind them.

Comment

Working...
                      X