No announcement yet.

Joe Joyce 3rd fight on channel 5 tommorow UK time 10:30pm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
    just looked at him on youtube expecting some heavyweight version of lomo or something lol wtf man
    How close did you look ? .

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      If anyone's not seen him fight before, spare a few minutes and tune in, this guy is something special.
      He is pretty special - the first robot to fight in the pros! RoboJoe is so stiff he makes Anthony Joshua look like Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

If anyone's not seen him fight before, spare a few minutes and tune in, this guy is something special.
        I don't see it. He seems reasonably technically competent with decent power but looks like he is fighting under water.

Comment

No he is not. I did think he won the olympic final and was soundly robbed but beyond that, he is too robotic and stiff. He is also pretty easy to hit. I know its early but he doesnt come across as the special type of fighter. Dubois does.

Comment

Hahaha I feel shot to pieces
            now i thought it was on tommorow

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
              Thanks for the heads up, definitely be watching this, but think it's Saturday mate not tomorrow, at least that's what TiVo thinks!
              Hahaha no worries bro I honestly thought it was on tommorow didn't bother checking the sky planner til just now feel like a nob

Comment

Originally posted by dsr View Post
                I don't see it. He seems reasonably technically competent with decent power but looks like he is fighting under water.
                I hate to slate boxers technique but your right, he always looks like his limbs aren't in coordination no fluidity and the jerky movements whilst punching awkwardly too.

He can do a backflip I'll give him that but it's not gonna cut it at top level he can't do it within the queensbury rules so it's not going to help there either to be fair. Capoera is alright if eddy Gordo off tekken is your thing I noticed Joyce does it. But when you have another boxer trying to punch your lights out the Capoera can't help I don't like the way Haye has mentioned it as a strength saying it gives him atheletism and balance. He seems very awkward when fighting almost like he doesn't want to be in there.
                Last edited by PsychoPat; 03-15-2018, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dsr View Post
                  And you dont find that special ?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    And you dont find that special ?
                    Well to me Joyce and Daniel D both look like they’re punching underwater and stiff, but Joyce also looks to be one of the most uncoordinated so called prospects I think I have ever seen.

Both are not going far in the pro game imo

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                      Well to me Joyce and Daniel D both look like they’re punching underwater and stiff, but Joyce also looks to be one of the most uncoordinated so called prospects I think I have ever seen.

Both are not going far in the pro game imo
                      Both will be in title fights .

Duboi will be at peak in 2022 and Joyce will fight Joshua in 2021 .

Joyce in 2 pro fights looks better than Parker in 24 fights if we were actually doing a progression comparison .

You have to learn to judge fighters with their progression and factor in time /years and career progress then you'll see what im talking about . You just cant look at a fighter and X him off . LOOK what your watching .

Comment

Working...
                      X