No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua "I Want Deontay Wilder Next, Not Tyson Fury"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Fury had an operation to his tonsils I believe and something happened to his vocal chords. Is a good story the coke and fatness reason but the truth is much more simple.
    For simple people, maybe. The tonsils are in the mouth, not the vocal folds. I've studied the voice for years and tonsil surgery can cause temporary alterations because of discomfort in the mouth. It does not affect the vocal folds because that is a separate region of the anatomy.
    You're just a pro-UK fanboy so don't expect anything to make sense. You've blinded yourself to objective thinking.

Comment

What PEDs? They found minor traces of nandrolone and he never received a ban and fought twice afterwards. Same with Hughie.

You have to understand that the reason Tyson was out was because of his mental state. He was never banned.

His eating habits are far worse. But that's what I'm saying.. he'll have 2-3 easy fights to see where he is before stepping up.
      Stop with this fanboy crap, Fury was on steroids, got banned and most likely is on steroids now to get back to shape. The only reason he's not fighting yet is that he's waiting for roids to get out of his system.

Comment

He was just on sky sports again today making fun of Wilder lol.. Bombsquad and speaking in a fake American accent. Seems to be catching on with that act.

Comment

He won like 10 rounds, how is that 'barely'?
          From Compubox
          For the whole fight Fury landed 86 punches total, Klitschko landed 52 punches total, that means Fury landed on average 2.8 more punches per round than Klitschko.... He barely out punched Wlad each round for a win, you call that a dominating performance? In Wladimir’s prime he was landing 50 punchers per round.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Come on bro, how is it unfair? Neither have HUGE draw ability and neither is unified. How about 60/40 AJ in the UK, 50/50 IN THE US?
            I don't really want to get into the whole splits thing too much but my god you've got some US tinted glasses there...

Anthony Joshua's previous 2 gates have been 90,000 and 80,000 people and the Parker fight is equally a sellout. That's a quarter of a million people through the stalls to watch him fight in 3 fights. Only Canelo can put that many bums in seats.

Anthony Joshua makes 20million USD per fight. Deontay Wilder makes nowhere near that... but 50-50 is fair?

Truthfully i just want to see the fight so if it ends up being a 50-50 split that makes it happen then that's just what it is, but to even stipulate that the 2 fighters are worth the same as each other is just insane.

Comment

fury is too insignificant to waste time on. also, hes 2 years away from fighting a bummy tune up.

Comment

This poser needs to borrow Deontays style, hes a bore you undastand? talk about Deontay cause nobody cares about your cherry pick!

The 'Bronze-Bomber' will be there and will get in your face, IF you survive Joey Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Come on bro, how is it unfair? Neither have HUGE draw ability and neither is unified. How about 60/40 AJ in the UK, 50/50 IN THE US?
                  Neither have huge drawing ability? What do you mean? AJ is literally the biggest sports star in the UK, forget boxing. He draws 80k tickets and 1million PPVs per fight.

That's 70k more tickets and 1million more ppvs than Wilder per fight. His fights generate about 50million dollars. Wilder's do about 5-10million at best.

There's a clear and distinct difference in drawing power. However, when the two meet the fight obviously becomes bigger for both of them which is why something like 60-40 seems fair. 50-50 will never happen and neither should it.

Wilder realizes that.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    For simple people, maybe. The tonsils are in the mouth, not the vocal folds. I've studied the voice for years and tonsil surgery can cause temporary alterations because of discomfort in the mouth. It does not affect the vocal folds because that is a separate region of the anatomy.
                    You're just a pro-UK fanboy so don't expect anything to make sense. You've blinded yourself to objective thinking.
                    lol pro-uk fanboy. He literally had a live instagram video when he was heading to the surgery.

Your story about too much cocaine is better though Considering Oscar's voice is just fine and he had to check himself into rehab.

I think your "study" on vocal folds is quite limited from the sounds of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Stop with this fanboy crap, Fury was on steroids, got banned and most likely is on steroids now to get back to shape. The only reason he's not fighting yet is that he's waiting for roids to get out of his system.
                      But he wasn't banned, so what you're saying is untrue.

Comment

Working...
                      X