Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Teases MMA Debut, Will Start Training With Woodley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    For some reason, I see him getting kicked in the head lol

Why is he doing this? He's like 40
    Because he is going to make an absolute shitload of dough.

Comment

I'm not sold that it happens. If it did happen & if Floyd lost all the haters would say, I told you he wasn't the best boxer ever....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Im thinking its CM punk too. They are throwing some garbage names out there for Punk, like the guy that just lost to the guy he lost too. lol! UFC will want to cash out on Punk, Punk did his job, probably added a few 100 thousand WWE fans.
        Punk is 170lbs coming down from 200lbs+ in the WWE doe. Floyd should probably fight at 145 in MMA, but would probably fight at 155. I think Punk is too big for that fight to made. And honestly I think it'd be a sh^t idea for Floyd to fight at a higher weight in MMA than he's even done in boxing, a sport where physical strength matters more.

Granted Punk sucks a$$ & would be a perfect 1st fight for Floyd otherwise. Then again if Punk loses his 2nd MMA fight coming up I'd be surrpised if Punk fights again at all & it'd be a bad look for Floyd to fight him cuz it'd be a meaningless W & it'd be a horrible L.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          For some reason, I see him getting kicked in the head lol

Why is he doing this? He's like 40
          I hate Floyd and I think this is all publicity, but I seriously hope there's zero chance of him trying MMA. Dude is 40 and I really don't want to see him get hurt.

Floyd was one of the best defensive fighters ever and took little damage throughout his career. It would be very sad if he ended up getting seriously hurt in a sport outside of boxing just for a big paycheck.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Teases MMA Debut, Will Start Training With Woodley

Retired former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (50-0, 27 KOs) has continued to tease a jump to mixed martial arts. Mayweather recently spoke with TMZ Sports and said that he plans to begin training with UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley in the near future.
            [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I hate Floyd and I think this is all publicity, but I seriously hope there's zero chance of him trying MMA. Dude is 40 and I really don't want to see him get hurt.

Floyd was one of the best defensive fighters ever and took little damage throughout his career. It would be very sad if he ended up getting seriously hurt in a sport outside of boxing just for a big paycheck.
              Itll be bitter sweet for me. I like boxing more than MMA, and won't want to see Floyd get beat up by some 28 year old juiced up getting hit with hammer fists on the canvas

Then again it will still be pretty funny lol.
              Last edited by Beercules; 03-15-2018, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Just more easy work for TBE.

Comment

Floyd your wrestling game is not a 7

And your kick game is not a 4

More like 2 and 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    Just more easy work for TBE.
                    What..the training?!

Comment

dunn, larry, mcdonalds, donuthin, and ms. travesty you got your tmt crotch tights in yet...floyd wants all his mascots representing properly for his first match...

Comment

Working...
                      X