Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Crawford criticised/ridiculed like GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    LMFAO! It was a reference to Manny's next fight in Malaysia combined with the fact you blame Floyd for everything. so if something crazy happened, you'd blame him for that as well.

Like I said, no BBC for you h0m0.
    along with hoping the plane doesn't crash...

yeah, ok

somebody ban this guy

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Bob arum speaks for duckquiao sir! He's his boss!

But Here you go sir
      "I'm scared of needles" but has tattoos

"I have problem with ransom drug testing up until the fight"

Later in the interview: "oh I have problem with the drug testing 14 days up until the fight"

And there is plenty more
      ahh so nothing then? got it.

what i do have is what floyd said in order to make this fight.

"Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao has to leave Top Rank to get a fight with me"

"Everybody's like, 'Aw, Pacquiao,' but I'm just letting you know he's not getting a fight with me. The only way he's getting the fight with me is if he signs with Mayweather Promotions. He's got to give me fights with Mayweather Promotions. If he don't give me no fights under Mayweather Promotions, then he's not getting the fight"

"Mayweather vows to never work with Arum"

“We all know that the Pacquiao fight, at this particular time, will never happen,” Mayweather told Fight Hype in a previous interview".

“And the reason that fight won’t happen is because I will never do business with Bob Arum again in life, and Pacquiao is Bob Arum’s fighter,” he said".

kick rocks kid.
      Last edited by WesternChamp; 03-15-2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        along with hoping the plane doesn't crash...

yeah, ok

somebody ban this guy
        Aww now you gonna cry. You came at me trying to derail this thread and a few others.

I ignored you so you quoted me.

Now you pretending I want your plane to crash. Unbelievable.

GTFOH you passive aggressive, attention seeking, sandpaper tounged, born insecure fuckboy.

Western is ******ed so he has a built in excuse. You are just a b!tch ass.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-15-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Whether its lowball or highball, Manny still refused it. Lets be clear, It was his biggest offer to date, 42% more than he had ever made to that point.

it don't make a difference how big the offer was, if its a lowball offer, he's justified in turning that garbage down....

looks like your boy mr. integrity mayweather is kinda janky for offering that garbage up in the first place...went on talk shows and everything, talking about how he made the offer, and at the end of the day, it was just another roadblock...

Comment

• ....and it turned into a Floyd thread. Great!

Comment

It's amazing that you guys can slurp for an hour and then come right downstairs from your room to the internet cafe and start babbling without even washing up.

Whether its lowball or highball, Manny still refused it. Lets be clear, It was his biggest offer to date, 42% more than he had ever made to that point.

SO he took less, kept his pride, then got KTFO and lost it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is a Crawford thread. Please save us the butthurt and the revisionist history lesson.

FLoyd/Manny is over. Manny has moved on to refusing to fight Crawford. Please, stay on topic.
              sorry bud, some of us actually have a thing called a J.O.B.

must be nice to be you doe to have the luxury to do what you just posted.

Comment

Aww now you gonna cry. You came at me trying to derail this thread and a few others.

I ignored you so you quoted me.

Now you pretending I want your plane to crash. Unbelievable.

GTFOH you passive aggressive, attention seeking, sandpaper tounged, born insecure fuckboy.

Western is ******ed so he has a built in excuse. You are just a b!tch ass.
                hey man the words came out your mouth...now that you looking kinda suspect, don't put it on me...

Comment

Because Crawford didn't have a legion of alt right fans that made him the face of their agenda and then over stated his value .
                  This. Nothing more needs to be said really.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    Bob arum speaks for duckquiao sir! He's his boss!

But Here you go sir
                    "I'm scared of needles" but has tattoos

"I have problem with ransom drug testing up until the fight"

Later in the interview: "oh I have problem with the drug testing 14 days up until the fight"

And there is plenty more
                    “And the reason that fight won’t happen is because I will never do business with Bob Arum again in life, and Pacquiao is Bob Arum’s fighter,” he said".

you see that kid, str8 from TBE's mouth. fight wont happen not because of random testing but because floyd will never do business with arum again. straight from the horses mouth!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      This. Nothing more needs to be said really.
                      I should've stopped there but I got sidetracked by slurperman and his sidekick gargledmel

Comment

Working...
                      X