Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Crawford criticised/ridiculed like GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    i hope your plane doesn't crash, in any language, means that you had to have that thought in mind, for it to not manifest itself...

so, after you get those tmt crotch tights in, head down to the medicaid office and make sure you have that mental health coverage included in your plan man...you need it at this time...
    LMFAO! It was a reference to Manny's next fight in Malaysia combined with the fact you blame Floyd for everything. so if something crazy happened, you'd blame him for that as well.

Like I said, no BBC for you h0m0.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      so bob arum isn't ped's boss now?

They ducked TBE twice, once in 2010 and again in 2012.

Remember when they wanted the may 5th date when floyd was supposed go to jail, but when he got it pushed back they started making excuses on why they can't fight on may 5th?

LOL DUCKQUIAO
      but you saying manny with the excuses. so show them boy!

Comment

in hindsight, to what the fight did in actual numbers, it confirms that floyd's janky 40 million offer, had manny taken it, would have seen him cut himself out of millions in ppv revenue, and been the laughing stock in boxing...

these days that garbage offer just sounds good to floyd boys when it comes to justifying manny refusing to fight...
        dunn actually said in the past that the $40 mil offer is a low ball so he see's why pac decline it. now he's using it and blaming pac for not taking it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          pretty sad right?? i've never wish bad upon him or anyone else over some fcvking comments on a boxing forum online LOL. and this fool supposedly have kids and shiiet too acting like this!
          thats how these weak minded, captain sav-a-floyds operate...

the say the truth hurts...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            You 2 smooth tounged, sticky throated, fuckboys must only be able to read slurpalong or slurpanese because I wrote "I hope your plane on the way to Kuala Lampur to watch Manny/Vargas doesn't crash."

Can we stop with ancient boxing trivia and attempting to rewrite history.
            why would you even wish that upon anyone tho? i mean, why even think of it in the first place? over some comments online? i swear, one day, one of yall is gonna be on the news for murking another poster over some internet tainted beef!

Comment

but you saying manny with the excuses. so show them boy!
              Bob arum speaks for duckquiao sir! He's his boss!

But Here you go sir
              "I'm scared of needles" but has tattoos

"I have problem with ransom drug testing up until the fight"

Later in the interview: "oh I have problem with the drug testing 14 days up until the fight"

And there is plenty more

Comment

dunn actually said in the past that the $40 mil offer is a low ball so he see's why pac decline it. now he's using it and blaming pac for not taking it.
                don't take what I said out of context to change the meaning idiot.

I posted Floyd lowballed him because he didn't respect Manny since he refused the 1st time. I also posted in hindsight Manny made the right decision because he made $150 mil according to reports from the fight.

At no point did I say he wasn't responsible for the fight not happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                  No one said he wasn’t worthy of a Canelo fight, the only debate would have been how much he deserves financially.

As for the postponement. That was OBVIOUSLY a Mickey Mouse thing because the whole event was a mess and not organised properly barely a month out. No one is denying that. GGG hasn’t pulled out of a signed, scheduled fight through injury since he came to America so there’s no
                  reaction of fans to him pulling out to compare it to anyway.

You just made this thread to race bait and I suppose it worked congrats.
                  the classic weakling victim "they're out to get me" mentality. where in this thread do you get race mentioned? I simply bring up how fan outrage/criticism differs and all you see is "you're picking on Crawford because he's black". this is all in your head, not in this thread.

Comment

he's definitely said that 40 million was a low ball offer..., but i am not surprised that he is contradicting himself...

Comment

thats how these weak minded, captain sav-a-floyds operate...

the say the truth hurts...
                      Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      why would you even wish that upon anyone tho? i mean, why even think of it in the first place? over some comments online? i swear, one day, one of yall is gonna be on the news for murking another poster over some internet tainted beef!
                      It's amazing that you guys can slurp for an hour and then come right downstairs from your room to the internet cafe and start babbling without even washing up.

Whether its lowball or highball, Manny still refused it. Lets be clear, It was his biggest offer to date, 42% more than he had ever made to that point.

SO he took less, kept his pride, then got KTFO and lost it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is a Crawford thread. Please save us the butthurt and the revisionist history lesson.

FLoyd/Manny is over. Manny has moved on to refusing to fight Crawford. Please, stay on topic.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-15-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X