Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Crawford criticised/ridiculed like GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    is that why yall rooted for rigo against donaire? oh wait, doniare is a filipino instead right?
    Im white fggot.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
      why do you always lump Floyd fan together like you know what everyone is thinking about
      except, i didnt with that post.

he said at least black americans root for other american fighters.

i never mention anything about floyd in that post. all i said was is that why yall rooted for rigo against doniare. am i wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Because Crawford didn't have a legion of alt right fans that made him the face of their agenda and then over stated his value .

Crawford is followed mostly by boxing fans that just enjoy his fights.
        This exactly. The difference is GGG had idiots inflating his worth and using that for why he turned down fights refused to move weight for better fights while fighting tomato cans. Nobody is hyping Crawford as some big draw like GGG fans did and Crawford has already moved up and cleaned out divisions. GGG camped out at 1 weight class refusing to budge fighting bums screaming he doesn't have to move because he's a "big draw" then flopped on PPV. That's why he was ridiculed. Want a simple answer look in the mirror GGG fanboys you are the reason why. You propped this man up to something he never was so opened him up to endless clowning.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Im white fggot.
          when did i mention that you were black in that post lesbo?

Comment

maybe against the other top guys at 147?
            I agree Bud is over-rated based on his resume. Without a doubt.

But you do realize he has never fought at 147? So the "other top guys at 147" is the same thing as just the simple "top guys at 147". He should have moved up earlier, considering he is bigger than most ww's anyway.

Comment

when did i mention that you were black in that post lesbo?
              When you said "yall" you dumbass

Comment

At least black Americans support other AMERICANS

You're an American who would rather support eastern euros more than you would support other Americans

That is 100x worse
                Are you offended because you fall into the category of fan I was talking about?

Because otherwise I don't see why you continue to propagate a lie I've already cleared up. This has nothing to do with americans supporting americans or the black american fans in general, I'm talking about a specific group within the fans of Floyd Mayweather.

Lol@ me being american though.

Comment

When you said "yall" you dumbass
                  because you said at least black americans root for other americans.

so "yall" meaning "americans".

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                    I agree Bud is over-rated based on his resume. Without a doubt.

But you do realize he has never fought at 147? So the "other top guys at 147" is the same thing as just the simple "top guys at 147". He should have moved up earlier, considering he is bigger than most ww's anyway.
                    he's gonna be fighting horn at 147.

Comment

maybe against the other top guys at 147?
                      He hasn't even made his 147 pound debut yet. Busy cleaning out 135, 140. You know, his weight classes.

Comment

Working...
                      X