Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Crawford criticised/ridiculed like GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    “And the reason that fight won’t happen is because I will never do business with Bob Arum again in life, and Pacquiao is Bob Arum’s fighter,” he said".

you see that kid, str8 from TBE's mouth. fight wont happen not because of random testing but because floyd will never do business with arum again. straight from the horses mouth!!!!
    nice strawman

just conveniently ignore that it's Bob arums fault that duckquiao was avoiding Floyd

he pulled duckquiao out of the fight in 2010, then made excuses denouncing drug testing, then made excuses as to why duckquiao couldn't fight Floyd in 2012 and wouldn't even negotiate.

DUCKQUIAO

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      nice strawman

just conveniently ignore that it's Bob arums fault that duckquiao was avoiding Floyd

he pulled duckquiao out of the fight in 2010, then made excuses denouncing drug testing, then made excuses as to why duckquiao couldn't fight Floyd in 2012 and wouldn't even negotiate.

DUCKQUIAO
      ok, so now its bob's arum fault? nice of you to take manny out after i exposed you.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        nice strawman

DUCKQUIAO
        you see that??? mofo didnt even care about random testing LOL

“And the reason that fight won’t happen is because I will never do business with Bob Arum again in life, and Pacquiao is Bob Arum’s fighter,” he said".

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I should've stopped there but I got sidetracked by slurperman and his sidekick gargledmel
          you turning more and more into my biiatch travsB. and this is not a compliment too! funny how dunn fell off!

he used to kept it about the fighters only. now he's wishing mofos plane to crash, etc. blood took it personal.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            I'm not confused. I never said he won a linear title.

I basically easy to pick up belts like low hanging frui if the opposition is weak. That is the case when it comes to Crawford. He might have been a linear champ or undisputed, but he did it in weak divisions and against poor opposition.

He hasn't got a win on his record against even a B level fighter. Postol is not a top level fighter, no matter how people want to spin it.
            I'm glad you were able to admit your Ricky Burns comparison was inept. Do better next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              I'm glad you were able to admit your Ricky Burns comparison was inept. Do better next time.
              Nothing inept about it.

I was merely pointing out belts don't tell the true story, whether you win 1 or 4 in a division. It's who you beat that counts and Crawford wins his from C and D level fighters, like Burns did, thus allowing Burns to be a 3 weight world champ or allowing Crawford to become linear/undisputed champ with relative ease.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                the classic weakling victim "they're out to get me" mentality. where in this thread do you get race mentioned? I simply bring up how fan outrage/criticism differs and all you see is "you're picking on Crawford because he's black". this is all in your head, not in this thread.
                I never said you’re picking on Crawford cos he’s black but it’s clear you made this thread to race bait and cause a back and forth between the two sides. I already debunked the nonsense points you mentioned in the OP and quite frankly what else could you have been implying? Cmon man you knew what you were doing. Just skimming through the replies there’s plenty mentions of race which is exactly what you wanted. The bait worked well done
                Last edited by Caught Square; 03-15-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  couldnt stop him also.
                  He didn't even try to stop him either, the entire PPV event was a massive flop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                    Almost a good comeback. That is third grade stuff.

There are gay people of every color and race. But not everyone has had their manhood taken. Just you.

someone stole your butt virginity. You should probably see a counselor.

isnt that why you put me on ignored after that post? LOL.. why you mad for? you brought up that gay shiiet homie.

Comment

Working...
                    X