Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Crawford criticised/ridiculed like GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    this is garbage right here....

everybody loved pretty boy...even when he stunk up the joint in the baldymir fight, and tried to sell us a zab judah fight that nobody cared about...

everybody was riding with pretty boy until he showed how fearful he was of manny by way of him and his pops launching the whole manny is on peds crusade, and ultimately delaying a fight that should have been made in 2009 or 2012 the latest, waaaay past its past due date and the actual fight reflected that...

the little guy was absolutely justified for telling the mayweather's to stick it when it came to their janky testing demands, so who cares about him "refusing" anything in that regard...thats only for driveling floyd boys to hang their hat on...
    good post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      You're confused. Ricky Burns has never won a lineal title, let alone 2. Ricky Burns has never even unified a division, let alone become undisputed.
      I'm not confused. I never said he won a linear title.

I basically easy to pick up belts like low hanging frui if the opposition is weak. That is the case when it comes to Crawford. He might have been a linear champ or undisputed, but he did it in weak divisions and against poor opposition.

He hasn't got a win on his record against even a B level fighter. Postol is not a top level fighter, no matter how people want to spin it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        black americans support blacks kneeling for the anthem
        Isnn't the right to protest supported by the constitution which is what the national anthem represents?

LOL think before you post Mr. nacho daddy

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Isnn't the right to protest supported by the constitution which is what the national anthem represents?

LOL think before you post Mr. nacho daddy
          protesting is one thing. hating the US and white people is another and you know it

Comment

everybody loved pretty boy...even when he stunk up the joint in the baldymir fight, and tried to sell us a zab judah fight that nobody cared about...

everybody was riding with pretty boy until he showed how fearful he was of manny by way of him and his pops launching the whole manny is on peds crusade, and ultimately delaying a fight that should have been made in 2009 or 2012 the latest, waaaay past its past due date and the actual fight reflected that...

the little guy was absolutely justified for telling the mayweather's to stick it when it came to their janky testing demands, so who cares about him "refusing" anything in that regard...thats only for driveling floyd boys to hang their hat on...
            Quoting me because I haven't responded to the posts where you mention my name and other Floyd fans. What an attention whore.

You tired of slurping the tiny wang and looking for a BBC. No, go somewhere else f@gg0t.

The fight could've been made in 2012 but Manny refused $40 mil and went and got KTFO by JMM. Could've happened in 2013 but Manny was "ok to fight" when Floyd was about to be locked up, but suddenly not ok and needed stitches when Nevada delayed the start of Floyd's sentence so he could fight in May.

We get it, no matter what Manny does to delay the fight, make Floyd equally as guilty. Just like its Crawford's fault Manny refuses to fight him.

I hope your plane on the way to Kuala Lampur to watch Manny/Vargas doesn't crash.

If it does you will blame Floyd.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-15-2018, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Here you are obbsessing about someone you hate

Who was the one who agreed to fight back in 2010 , signed his part of the contract and everything? Who also pressed the issue for the fight to be made in 2012? Floyd

Who was the one who kept on making excuses about why he couldnt agree to fight back in 2010 AND 2012? Pedquiao

So pedquiao was ducking mayweather even though he was going to make the most money in his career by far. That is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                protesting is one thing. hating the US and white people is another and you know it
                Since when does kneeling for the national anthem mean any of those things??

Protesting is an american right, if you have a problem with the right to protest then maybe you hate America and aren't american.

Guess who gave kaepernick the idea to kneel for the national anthem? Just take a guess

Comment

• Because Crawford don't get anything close to the same hype for one

As for postponing the fight, no problem with that as long as the fight is happening now if the fight was completely canceled then yeah it would look like he is having second thoughts vs Horn. Nothing wrong with making sure that you're 100% for a Championship fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Quoting me because I haven't responded to the posts where you mention my name and other Floyd fans. What an attention whore.

You tired of slurping the tiny wang and looking for a BBC. No, go somewhere else f@gg0t.

The fight could've been made in 2012 but Manny refused $40 mil and went and got KTFO by JMM. Could've happened in 2013 but Manny was "ok to fight" when Floyd was about to be locked up, but suddenly not ok and needed stitches when Nevada delayed the start of Floyd's sentence so he could fight in May.

We get it, no matter what Manny does to delay the fight, make Floyd equally as guilty. Just like its Crawford's fault Manny refuses to fight him.

I hope your plane on the way to Kuala Lampur to watch Manny/Vargas doesn't crash.

If it does you will blame Floyd.
                    didnt you say the $40 mil offer is bogus tho????? so why are you using it now and blaming pac for not taking it? you even said it yourself before that you think the $40 mil offer is a low ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                      Since when does kneeling for the national anthem mean any of those things??

Protesting is an american right, if you have a problem with the right to protest then maybe you hate America and aren't american.

Guess who gave kaepernick the idea to kneel for the national anthem? Just take a guess
                      John Wayne?

Comment

Working...
                      X