Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: This is Not a Meat Problem, It's a Team Canelo Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Canelo would have boxers falling over each other to take GGG's place. Still plenty of time to replace GGG and still make a Cinco De Mayo PPV fight.

He needs to shut up or step up.take $15,000,000++ or take $3-5 million. His call.
    That's what's wrong with boxing and it's lame ass fans. Will always be known as a fringe sport. Connello test positive and now he needs to find a replacement for May 5th. GGG is the middleweight champ has Wbc Wba Ibf and Ibo belts and he should be replaced. No Shadow Connello should be suspended and GGG should be looking for a replacement as in Billy hoe Saunders for the last Wbo belt to become the undisputed middleweight champion. All that money stuff you bring up can't buy you 5 belts GTFOH with your and get Connellos nuts out of your mouth. I like you as. USC fan but your starting to become a biased hater of GGG. By the way in your avatar you left out the pics of Cotto and Connello next to the ducks. Im not a middleweight and here's your Wbc green belt Genady no problemo I got a court date.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Only in boxing could the guy who feels he's being cheated get trashed while the guy who tests positive for a banned substance gets defended...You can't make this shhh up.
      Exactly I just called Shadow out on it in my last post. GGG should be moving on to Saunders for last belt Wbo and Connello should be suspended for getting popped for peds. But this is boxing doe all about the money now days. No integrity or honor with the people in control and fan boys going along with it thinking its ok to game the system.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        Welcome to boxingscene. You know this is an everyday occurrence here. It happened with Wilder as well and Pedvetkin.

GGG is right, no way no ****ing how should you ever test for peds, including eating "taint meat", taking substances "you didn't know what was in them" or "high blood pressure meds you forgot to report".
        ^ I second this. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
          That's what's wrong with boxing and it's lame ass fans. Will always be known as a fringe sport. Connello test positive and now he needs to find a replacement for May 5th. GGG is the middleweight champ has Wbc Wba Ibf and Ibo belts and he should be replaced. No Shadow Connello should be suspended and GGG should be looking for a replacement as in Billy hoe Saunders for the last Wbo belt to become the undisputed middleweight champion. All that money stuff you bring up can't buy you 5 belts GTFOH with your and get Connellos nuts out of your mouth. I like you as. USC fan but your starting to become a biased hater of GGG. By the way in your avatar you left out the pics of Cotto and Connello next to the ducks. Im not a middleweight and here's your Wbc green belt Genady no problemo I got a court date.
          Who said i hated GGG?? Ive got him ranked P4P top 3. Ahead of Pednelo. Im not saying its fair Canelo is probably getting off on a technicality. Ive already said fine hime over $1 million and give GGG another $1 million +. I think all cheats should be suspended. Depends circumstance. But 2nd time 1 year. 3rd banned for life.

Comment

Exactly I just called Shadow out on it in my last post. GGG should be moving on to Saunders for last belt Wbo and Connello should be suspended for getting popped for peds. But this is boxing doe all about the money now days. No integrity or honor with the people in control and fan boys going along with it thinking its ok to game the system.
            You mean like GGG! He and his promoter can cancel the fight and move on to Saunders right now. They don't have to wait around for somebody else to cancel the fight they can do it themselves and call for Canelo to be suspended. yet GGG's own promoter isn't doing that. NEWSFLASH GGG is complicit in all this. He doesn't want canelo to be suspended he doesn't want the fight to be canceled. He doesn't think this is a big enough issue to give up on a big payday. Where is his integrity and honor? If he had that then he himself would of pulled out the fight last week and would be fighting Saunders instead. He's upset?...yet his promoter is completely willing to continue on with the fight.

Comment

Welcome to boxingscene. You know this is an everyday occurrence here. It happened with Wilder as well and Pedvetkin.

GGG is right, no way no ****ing how should you ever test for peds, including eating "taint meat", taking substances "you didn't know what was in them" or "high blood pressure meds you forgot to report".

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              A lot of people here are retárded.

Which is why I am spending more time on other boxing discussion platforms. The mods here won't take any advise on getting rid of the alts and perma-banning them and it just seems like this new wave of boxing fan here is hell bent on changing the narrative of what's real and what's fake. So fk it, BLH and Reddit it is.

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroids is a disgrace to boxing. he'll be forever remembered as a clen pill popping maniac. whole legacy tainted. Canelobuterol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Canelo would have boxers falling over each other to take GGG's place. Still plenty of time to replace GGG and still make a Cinco De Mayo PPV fight.

He needs to shut up or step up.take $15,000,000++ or take $3-5 million. His call.
                  I agree he needs to take that money and be quiet, I know I would. Besides if he's confident that he'll win anyway what's the problem? Most fans believe he won the first fight (I don't). At the end of the day he's still getting paid big time. No matter the outcome GGG will have many more millions in his bank account after the fight.

Comment

Shut the **** up you piece of **** ducking boys

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                      Wow GGG sounds scared

Someone's 0 is going to go
                      Too late, Floyd popped Clenelo's chery. He stuffed all his junk in that 0.

Comment

Working...
                      X