Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: This is Not a Meat Problem, It's a Team Canelo Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
    Triple GGG must knock red balls out roids peds and all don't let it go to the cards in las vegas any other outcome is a loss for triple GGG
    He is being incongruent....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
      I disagree with this. Apparently GGG cares more about other things than money. I'm not saying cancel the fight, but I'm saying he has a right to protest this and be concerned. I don't give a **** about more testing, he has already popped and the damage could already be done.
      If it wasn't about money then why did he agree to rematch Canelo instead of becoming undisputed champion by beating BJS? I mean his team felt they were robbed in the first fight so why run it back and risk getting robbed again? They know Canelo is a big pay day bro otherwise GGG would already be undisputed middleweight champion by now Canelo doesn't have a belt. And if the judges rob GGG again don't be surprised especially if it's a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Canelo would have boxers falling over each other to take GGG's place. Still plenty of time to replace GGG and still make a Cinco De Mayo PPV fight.

He needs to shut up or step up.take $15,000,000++ or take $3-5 million. His call.
        It's amazing you clowns talking about GGG should shut up. PEDnelo is the one who's CHEATING. GGG have every right to shame him. This is boxing and some men have passed away in the ring. D@mn shame you and many others acting like it's cool. If it was GGG cheating, y'all would be talking so negative about him and his pass fights. Crazy how the younger fighter is cycling Clen to beat the 35 year old fighter. LOL. That should tell you something. He knows he lost in Sept and now he's cheating to try to get the W on May 5th. He's a disgrace to the sport. He suppose to be the face of boxing. FOH.

Comment

The moral of the story is that CLENELO ALVEROID failed Two drug tests!!!!😡

Comment

That’s right GGG, drag this cheating chica through the mud!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              GGG needs to either pull out the fight which he could of done anytime last week or STFU. The fight isn't going to be canceled unless GGG calls for it. There is precedent in boxing and other sports of this same exact situation and the fight went on and in other sports the athlete was not suspended. Canelo's traces were very low and consistent with meat contamination and he's from a country listed by these agencies of being high risk for contamination. So the precedent is there and cut and dry (see Vargas/Salido fight which was not canceled). The sanction orgs have already backed Canelo. And at no point has GGG or his camp called for the fight to be canceled. So you either take matters in your own hand pull out or stop crying and let the process play out. They sold out and only care about the money and if they don't think the issue is that bad enough to walk away then then I don't want to hear him and his trainer crying about it.

you better be on the Clenelo payroll. you go hard for that pill popping cheater. you're so confident it was due to "meat contamination". ok tell me where was this meat purchased and show receipts. where is the source of the tainted meat? if you don't know then your theory is duck tales. "consistent with meat contamination" doesn't make that statement a fact. it could also be he was caught cycling off his PED's. which is the theory I'm leaning towards.

and the more you keep saying how this is such a widespread issue in Mexico the more guilty you make him look. that means his whole team was aware and still decided to consume meat in a contaminated country. that's not something you chalk up as "he didn't know". that's a case where he knew and didn't give a fck. that's called gross negligence. which should be punished just as harsh as doping.

whether it's meat or illegal doping Clenelo deserves a fine and suspension. Period.

but at this point its all speculation because we still don't know the source. you say its meat with zero proof. I say its clen pills.

google the golfer Mathias Eggenberger who tested dirty for Clen while in Mexico and was DQ'd and had his scores deleted. why didn't the Mexico excuse save him?

all you bring up is some soccer players from 2011 and one NFL player to justify giving Clenelo a pass. Clenelo has enough money to buy his own soccer team he can easily get imported meat if he's so damn desperate to eat an animal.

and how is GGG voicing his opinion seen as "crying". go on Clenelo's IG and see the comments. that boy is gettin shredded to smithereens. go save him.

Comment

Originally posted by corelone View Post
                too late, floyd popped clenelo's chery. He stuffed all his junk in that 0.

.....lol!!! 😆

Comment

bottom line red balls is gonna fight dirty like always

Comment

Gennady Golovkin: "This is not meat problem, this is Canelo beat his meat problem."

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      you better be on the Clenelo payroll. you go hard for that pill popping cheater. you're so confident it was due to "meat contamination". ok tell me where was this meat purchased and show receipts. where is the source of the tainted meat? if you don't know then your theory is duck tales. "consistent with meat contamination" doesn't make that statement a fact. it could also be he was caught cycling off his PED's. which is the theory I'm leaning towards.

and the more you keep saying how this is such a widespread issue in Mexico the more guilty you make him look. that means his whole team was aware and still decided to consume meat in a contaminated country. that's not something you chalk up as "he didn't know". that's a case where he knew and didn't give a fck. that's called gross negligence. which should be punished just as harsh as doping.

whether it's meat or illegal doping Clenelo deserves a fine and suspension. Period.

but at this point its all speculation because we still don't know the source. you say its meat with zero proof. I say its clen pills.

google the golfer Mathias Eggenberger who tested dirty for Clen while in Mexico and was DQ'd and had his scores deleted. why didn't the Mexico excuse save him?

all you bring up is some soccer players from 2011 and one NFL player to justify giving Clenelo a pass. Clenelo has enough money to buy his own soccer team he can easily get imported meat if he's so damn desperate to eat an animal.

and how is GGG voicing his opinion seen as "crying". go on Clenelo's IG and see the comments. that boy is gettin shredded to smithereens. go save him.

If you so sure it wasn't meat contamination then why hasn't GGG or his promoter pulled him out the fight? The GGG camp could snap their fingers and this fight would be canceled they could scream for Canelo to be suspended while they move on to another fight yet they don't. Why?
                      Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-14-2018, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X