Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is in my top 3 of all time let the hate begin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    So wins against genaro hernandez (undefeated in his weight class for years), Corrales, castillo twice, Hatton when he was undefeated, beating an undefeated canelo when he was 36, countless of other ranked p4p fighters and world champions isn't impressive?

Like who else was he supposed to fight? Pedquiao was ducking him.

But I guess you're more impressed by pedquiao fighting guys immediately after they lose LOL
    none of those guys are great though. you really think they are? have you taken a look at genaro's resume? only thing on it is a 40 year old azumah nelson. i mean i know floyd fans don't care about age because if they cared they would realize floyds wins are all crap but even they should see that one. corrales is a good fighter but a great fighter? is he really on the benitez, hearns, hagler, duran level? hint: no. same with castillo. is castillo on their level? hatton was a garbage ww so not sure how you think thats a great win. canelo is not a great fighter yet and you dont get extra point for being old yourself. your opponent was either great or he wasnt. canelo is looking more and more like a fraud every day. ped cheating, gift decisions, illegal wraps. you want to clean up boxng like floyd right?

pac was duckign him? ummm 40 million flat offer remember that? they called his bluff and he got exposed for the ducker that he is. there is no defense for that. none. so your argument basically comes down to blaming everyone else for ducking floyd. thats why his resume is so sh-it? wow what an argument. bunch of old men and fighters like corrales and castillo. love those face first guys don't you? oh wait you always bash them but now they are great? bi-polar much? there are simply no great A level wins on his resume. you tried but came up short.
    Last edited by daggum; 03-13-2018, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      none of those guys are great though. you really think they are? have you taken a look at genaro's resume? only thing on it is a 40 year old azumah nelson. i mean i know floyd fans don't care about age because if they cared they would realize floyds wins are all crap but even they should see that one. corrales is a good fighter but a great fighter? is he really on the benitez, hearns, hagler, duran level? hint: no. same with castillo. is castillo on their level? hatton was a garbage ww so not sure how you think thats a great win. canelo is not a great fighter yet and you dont get extra point for being old yourself. your opponent was either great or he wasnt. canelo is looking more and more like a fraud every day. ped cheating, gift decisions, illegal wraps. you want to clean up boxng like floyd right?

pac was duckign him? ummm 40 million flat offer remember that? they called his bluff and he got exposed for the ducker that he is. there is no defense for that. none. there are simply no great A level wins on his resume. you tried but came up short.
      Your dumbass still can't explain how pedquiao resume is better

Sorry, freddie roach even said pedquiao refused the fight because of drug testing. So you can stop with your lies

Comment

Pacquiao ducked Mosley that is a fact

Pedquiao backed out in 2010 because of DRUG TESTING, FREDDIE ROACH EVEN ADMITTED IT.

Pedquiao ducked him again in 2012, pac initially wanted to fight an opponent on may 5th when Floyd was going to prison but once he got the sentenced pushed back Bob arum made EXCUSES that pedquiao couldn't fight on may 5th. They needed time to heal a cut and needed to build a stadium! LOL
        no. in 2011 floyd came up with the 40 million flat offer. that roadblock was never lifted until the fight actually happened and when the fight did happen floyd gave pac 45 percent which proves he was full of sh-it and just stalling

Comment

Your dumbass still can't explain how pedquiao resume is better

Sorry, freddie roach even said pedquiao refused the fight because of drug testing. So you can stop with your lies
          why are you still talking about pac? it doesn't matter what happened then because they called his bluff later and he ducked. pac has wins over prime greats no matter what you say. pac could have 50 catchweight fights but he still has 2 great wins. floyd could have 100 mediocre wins he still has zero great wins.

Comment

no. in 2011 floyd came up with the 40 million flat offer. that roadblock was never lifted until the fight actually happened and when the fight did happen floyd gave pac 45 percent which proves he was full of sh-it and just stalling
            No it was never a flat offer, they never got to the point of negotiating ppv percentages for 2012 because PEDQUIAO AND BOB ARUM DIDN'T WANT TO NEGOTIAITE THE FIGHT.

How come pedquiao was willing to fight someone else on may 5th but not mayweather when he got his sentenced pushed back to fight on may 5th?

Why did Bob arum make excuses like needing time to build a stadium and needing time to heal from a cut?

Hmmm sounds like a DUCK to me. He ducked him once on 2010 due to drug testing and ducked him again in 2012.

give up you lost

Comment

why are you still talking about pac? it doesn't matter what happened then because they called his bluff later and he ducked. pac has wins over prime greats no matter what you say. pac could have 50 catchweight fights but he still has 2 great wins. floyd could have 100 mediocre wins he still has zero great wins.
              Damn you're still delusional.

Where are these 2 great wins? I only see one and what prime great fighters has he beat that werent recently coming off losses?

You also haven't pointed out what great prime fighters that Floyd was supposed to fight in his career. It's already established that Pac was ducking him and cotto ducked him in 2006. So......

Face it, TBE has a better resume and beat his ass when they fought. You're just a huge hater and mayweather seems to have ruined your life.
              Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-13-2018, 01:15 AM.

Comment

No it was never a flat offer, they never got to the point of negotiating ppv percentages for 2012 because PEDQUIAO AND BOB ARUM DIDN'T WANT TO NEGOTIAITE THE FIGHT.

How come pedquiao was willing to fight someone else on may 5th but not mayweather when he got his sentenced pushed back to fight on may 5th?

Why did Bob arum make excuses like needing time to build a stadium and needing time to heal from a cut?

Hmmm sounds like a DUCK to me. He ducked him once on 2010 due to drug testing and ducked him again in 2012.

give up you lost
                it was never a flat offer he says. i see you've gotten to the point where you are just flatly denying reality. true fanboy but that kind of proves i win. there is no point continuing cause you are in floydland and im on earth. you are just going to make up your own reality from here on out.

Comment

Jan 26, 2012 - Floyd Mayweather Jr offered Manny Pacquiao a $40 million flat fee for a May 5 fight,

there was no offer!!!!!

Comment

it was never a flat offer he says. i see you've gotten to the point where you are just flatly denying reality. true fanboy but that kind of proves i win. there is no point continuing cause you are in floydland and im on earth. you are just going to make up your own reality from here on out.
                    Damn your dumbass is ignoring the blatant duck that pedquiao and Bob arum did though. They were making excuses as to why they can't fight on may 5th and weren't willing to negotiate despite them earlier saying they wanted to fight someone else on may 5th LOL

And you're seriously going to believe a report from the Philippines that it was a flat offer when Pacquiao and Bob arum have a history of lying about the negotiations? Mayweather himself said that he was willing to talk about the PPV split after he accepts the $40 million. Bob arum didn't even want to negotiate or look at Floyd as a future opponent for 2012. You don't remember the list of opponents he made for Pacquiao in 2012???? Or the excuses he made about not fighting on may 5th???? Of course you dont

Try and address that! You can't deny that DUCK
                    Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-13-2018, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Thread should have been titled: floydiots attendance list.

Comment

Working...
                      X