Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parker's trainer claims his guy has "lightening fast hands and great footwork" WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parker's trainer claims his guy has "lightening fast hands and great footwork" WTF?

I get he's going to wave Pom Poms for his man but dude seriously don't just make shit up. Parker is a decent B level heavyweight that's unbeaten and has never been dropped. Say he's got an iron chin that's believable but saying he's got great hand speed means all of us that say the Hughie fight knows that's a lie.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...-david-higgins

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    I get he's going to wave Pom Poms for his man but dude seriously don't just make shit up. Parker is a decent B level heavyweight that's unbeaten and has never been dropped. Say he's got an iron chin that's believable but saying he's got great hand speed means all of us that say the Hughie fight knows that's a lie.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...-david-higgins
    I think Parker's team went straight past hype and are moving towards delusion.

Comment

Name me a heavyweight after Ali who has quicker hands and better footwork than Joseph Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        I think Parker's team went straight past hype and are moving towards delusion.
        Absolutely

I have no idea why they don't just lean heavily on the facts.

Parker has a solid jaw (never tested against an A level hw) and he's got decent power. They should talk that up and say he will walk through AJs punches and no heavy has ever hurt Parker.

Making him seem like he's got prime RJJ handspeed is ridiculous. He was exposed as being a plodder against Hughie so I guess the footwork hype is dead also.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
          Name me a heavyweight after Ali who has quicker hands and better footwork than Joseph Parker.
          Fastest hands on a hw I've ever seen in my lifetime are prime Tyson and Corrie Sanders.

Compared to that 2 if they're A level speed then Parker is C level at best.

Comment

It's as laughable as hughie furys promotor saying he showed shades of Ali during the Parker fight.

Comment

Parker is going down within 6..
              His lack of defense and power will be his undoing..
              Kevin Barry sings praises of his fighters, no big deal..
              Let's hope Parker doesn't become another Ugonoh after Joshua destroys him..

Comment

He showed his great footwork against Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                  Wtf hahahaha Holyfield,

Comment

He does have fast hands. If he beats AJ does that mean the entire heavyweight division is B level?

Comment

Working...
                    X