Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parker's trainer claims his guy has "lightening fast hands and great footwork" WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know exactly how good Joseph is yet. But I have to say his training vids to show he does have good speed for a heavyweight and quite impressive at times
    And I hear he's been boixing since 4? How seriously he was at that age is questionable though. He might have just worn gloves and hit bag for first 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      He does have fast hands. If he beats AJ does that mean the entire heavyweight division is B level?
      Of course not.

A fighter can elevate himself. No one starts out A level as a pro and if Parker pulls off the miracle then he's A level.

Comment

Wilder was B level until very recently when beating Ortiz. Wilder is now elevated to B+.
        Wilders best win was stiverne. Only Wilders trash talk was A level

Comment

They are exaggerating, but in this era of SHWs Parker does have great handspeed and mobility.

Comment

Joseph Parker isnt a great fighter but he undeniably has a great handspeed, eye test doesnt lie
            But it takes more than handspeed to compete at the top level, hes a pretty basic fighter after its all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
              Name me a heavyweight after Ali who has quicker hands and better footwork than Joseph Parker.
              Only Joseph Parker the Nz Ninja can beat Joseph Parker the Nz Ninja.

I love it when he does the Naz front-flip into the ring.

What a guy.

Comment

He does have fast hands. If he beats AJ does that mean the entire heavyweight division is B level?
                It’s already B Level... Parker would make it C Level

Comment

Parker will be slept

Comment

They probably are.

I don't consider any of the current active crop to be elite fighters.

Comment

Anyone who believes Parker doesn't have good handspeed is either blind, or doesn't watch fights. The latter wouldn't surprise me.

Parker has his flaws, but handspeed is not one of them. Quick hands and an iron chin make him a tough out.

Comment

Working...
                      X