Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parker's trainer claims his guy has "lightening fast hands and great footwork" WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he is speaking on what he see's in the gym, sometimes the best is yet to come out on the big stage...

Comment

Parker has handspeed but he looks a lot like what he is, a good athlete with minimal boxing skills and limited ring IQ. With all of Parker's physical advantages he could not overcome Andy Ruiz's superior technical abilities, at least not on my card.
      Technically, Joshua is superior and Parker will have no physical advantage. Unless Parker can get Joshua to punch himself out and then do his best Lamon Brewster impression, he isn't going to be much threat I'm afraid.

Comment

I've only seen highlights and one full fight that was against Ruiz which I thought should have been a draw . If Ruiz let his hands go alittle more he could've took it . That was then this is now so if he couldn't land on H Fury how does his he get to AJ who is bigger stronger and hits like a tank !! I don't think I ever seen a team and there fighter talk so down on a HW Champion .. AJ might be in killer mode or maybe they do get in his head but I think it's going to backfire on team Parker !! I just hope whoever wins we get the big unification fight this summer !!! Huge fight with the world cup going on this summer !!

Comment

I agree with the other guys who say he has fast hands. Not sure what you are talking about TS.

Feet don't seem to great moving forward, but he has definitely showed good footwork off the back foot, although not necessarily a massive strong point.

Best qualities are chin, hand speed, and very good coordination for a big man, he can run 5-6 punch combinations like a middleweight.

If he can hang tough with Joshua, then he is definitely a dangerous fighter offensively.

Comment

Working...
          X