Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'd Fight Hurd - But Lara is Horrible, Difficult To Sell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
    Lara is known for smashing eye sockets so yeah horrible choice for Brook
    lol that is not what the average boxing fan thinks when they see Lara come on.

Hes known for being a tricky boring fighter.

Comment

Someone shut this clown up, forget the eye someone break this ******s jaw, so we don’t have to hear no more **** from his attention seeking ass

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Someone shut this clown up, forget the eye someone break this ******s jaw, so we don’t have to hear no more **** from his attention seeking ass
        Whenever i see your posts you're always mouthing off. Proper keyboard warrior.

Comment

He talks too much. They should have broken his jaw instead of his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Whenever i see your posts you're always mouthing off. Proper keyboard warrior.
            Nah I just keep it real, people like you are just too sensitive😢😢

Comment

He’s getting *****y like Khan

Comment

Brook should not worry his head about Lara because Hurd is beating Lara next month.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                  this guy does not love his eye sight. that is for sure. He is big in UK and understand his limitations. How about fighting Liam Smith and AMir Kahn . Hav emoney in Bank and then fkin retire
                  I think he would do well to follow your plan although Smith could bash him up at this stage I think Kells mentally not as confident as he was which is understandable. So Smith could be too much to much of a battle I think hearn would prefer the sadam Ali fight then Khan after

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                    Brook should not worry his head about Lara because Hurd is beating Lara next month.
                    What he said ^

Comment

Just fight Khan and go away. They could do 2-3 fights and both can hang them up.

Comment

Working...
                      X