Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Floyd make a comeback to fight Mikey Garcia??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd has said the he hasnt even cashed his Pac or Connor fight checks...he doesnt fight for less than 100million, I love Mikey, but Mikey doesnt bring THAT much money.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      so it will be just like boxing then. the rumored opponent is cm punk. a guy who is not an mma fighter. this is just what floyd does. he looks for an easy mark. next he will dominate pro tennis by beating an 80 year old rod laver. see proved im the best! hey floyd why dont you play federer? nah i'm on to pro basketball and im gonna play bill russell!
      Oh yeah because Floyd hasn't fought any top level fighters has he

Comment

Mikey would have to get a whole lot bigger than he is now for it to happen & Floyd is 41 years old now so idk how much longer he'd consider fighting a legit boxer if that time hasn't passed already cuz he's not done that since Berto. So I doubt it.

I can't see Mikey being a big PPV guy selling 1M+ anytime soon if ever. Hell Mikey is 30 years old & burning daylight on his PPV opportunity & while having big names in his mouth he's not even fighting those guys yet. And unlike in the Manny & Floyd era idk that there is a gateway win (like ODLH was) to becoming a PPV star for him which is only going to make it harder to grind his way to PPV fame. So its possible, but not very probable at all.

Comment

Working...
        X