Comments Thread For: Luis Nery is Banned For Life From Boxing in Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    You did not answer my question...
    I did answer your question. They could have banned him for future fights but still allow the fight.

Anyways, hard to defend a guy who can't follow rules. This is sport...and rules should be respected... Especially in a sport like boxing.

Comment

Credit to the Japanese commission, this was 100% the right thing to do. Nery is a cheat, he cheated last year and he cheated again this year. It's about damn time someone in boxing took a hardline and decided to punish someone. I hope more commissions follow their excellent example.

Comment

Embarrased you?

Nery tried to make the weight the second time

Yamanaka was controlling his rehydration.

The same Yamanaka said that Nery won because his skills, not because his weight like all the ******* from here are saying.

Japaneses are ******* because this should happen the same day ir the weight in.

Not after Nery whooped the ass of Yamanaka.
        Really? I saw Neri on Japanese TV dringing a latte and some kinda Starbucks cake, and not even trying to make weight..

I'm embarrassed that you can't read, or understand Japanese..

I've spent a long azz time here, and I dream in japanesel..

I wanna flip to Japanese and or Spanish in the hopes you will understand...
        Last edited by Zaroku; 03-10-2018, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Japanese commision doesn't F around lol.

They can't be bought, like the commissions in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
            Credit to the Japanese commission, this was 100% the right thing to do. Nery is a cheat, he cheated last year and he cheated again this year. It's about damn time someone in boxing took a hardline and decided to punish someone. I hope more commissions follow their excellent example.
            Exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              wall is waste of money and energy. Trump is selling a pipe dream. I guarantee you that at the end of his term there would be no wall. his base just slurped that up without thinking logically. and a damn wall isn't gonna stop anybody fleeing poverty and cartels. they'll fly over that sht.

Comment

And why do this after Nery whooped the ass of their idol?

Why not before?

Why not cancel the fight and bann Nery?
                Decision like this, a lifetime ban requires a lot of deliberations. Depriving a boxer his means to earn a living is a difficult decision. Nery is a human being and given such consideration but he's a persistent cheater and the commission felt disrespected by his unprofessional conduct hence the lifetime ban which in my opinion, the right thing to do at this juncture.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                  Que haces en japon Wei ?
                  Forgive he brother... Imma translate for ignorant white boys..

I'm a super senior mas chingon engineer.. I say jump, my people jump.. Chingon..

Jhonny is my lil baby boi. I'm here representing our people...

I'm embarrassing lil sissy punk mother ****ers..

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Japanese commision doesn't F around lol.

They can't be bought, like the commissions in the U.S.
                    Homie, watch as I dismantle some stupid know it all Mexican sissy dudes who are capable of detailing jhonny's lil car...
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 03-10-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Homie, watch as dismantle some stupid know it all Mexican sissy dudes who are capable of detailing jhonny's lil car...

Comment

Working...
                      X