Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Mikey get so much respect yet he hasn't fought anyone great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
    And who do you define as great? does he have to go back in time to fight sugar ray leonard?
    I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what GREAT fighter he had the opportunity to fight.

Comment

I think if you conpare his resume to the current crop of P4P fighters you'd have to rank him pretty high on the list. Not that any of the young fighters have what I'd call an impressive resume, but among these he's one of the best and it looks like he has what it takes to do something really great, so I'd just give him more time and watch his career play out. Very fundamentally sound fighter, a throwback.
      Last edited by Dip_Slide; 03-10-2018, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Forget Prograis

Mikey has a very high ring IQ, great timing, power and hand picks his opponents,it's obvious, it's undeniable.

And yes, I do expect Mikey to avoid Prograis, he's far, far too dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
          Mikey has a very high ring IQ, great timing, power and hand picks his opponents,it's obvious, it's undeniable.

And yes, I do expect Mikey to avoid Prograis, he's far, far too dangerous.
          Nah. These are the types Mickey wants to fight.
          Beating a shaky Indongo doesn't mean anything.
          Mickey would prefer a small Prograis over Easter.
          Mark my word.
          Last edited by rickJen; 03-10-2018, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Garcia avoided Crawford at 140 but now he will have to deal with Prograis. Doubt Garcia can still make 135 without draining himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Garcia avoided Crawford at 140 but now he will have to deal with Prograis. Doubt Garcia can still make 135 without draining himself.
              Garcia ducking wilder confirmed

Comment

Be funny if Lipinets lights him up but damn that dude looks ****ed up like he was made out of spare parts.

Comment

No one says he has a great resume. People who think he is great think so because he passes their own personal "eye test"

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    lol loma doesnt have a superior resume than him, lol everyone loma beat mikey beat years earlier, and every other win has a * attached to it, coming off lost, long lay offs, 2 weight class differences etc etc the only real fight lomachenko has had has been vs TBA and thats says alot.

but...................... you already knew that, you just want to hate on mikey so like I tell all haters after I set them straight, carry on with your hate.
                    Rigo, Walters, and Russel are better than anyone on Mikey's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                      Rigo, Walters, and Russel are better than anyone on Mikey's resume.
                      * 2 weight class above
                      * walters long layoff
                      * russel = TBA killer hasnt doen **** himself, his only real claim is figthing lomachenko lmfao.

What I said stands.

Comment

Working...
                      X