Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Manager Did ***** Move, I Made DiBella Relevant!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Manager Did ***** Move, I Made DiBella Relevant!

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs), has come firing back at some of the recent statements that were made by Shelly Finkel and Lou DiBella. Finkel is one of the co-managers for WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder. And DiBella promotes Wilder's fights on behalf of Al Haymon, who is the lead manager of the heavyweight puncher.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And don't call me Shirley.

Haha, brilliant.

Comment

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Lol well one is a real promoter and the other is a puppet so.....

Hearn is right though. His back and forth with dibella sure is making dibella relevant

Comment

The whole email thing was pathetic and I really don't understand what Wilder is paying Finkel to do. If Finkel and Wilder were so desperate to make the fight why didn't Finkel pick up the phone and call Eddie and ask why have't you emailed? Seems all Finkel has done to try and make the Wilder-Joshua fight is refresh his inbox. Wilder should get him out of his pockets.

Comment

Wtf is wrong with Wilder.. He doesn't have a promoter but he has like 6 managers.. Why does he have so many managers. But I watched the video on IFL and Hearn said he's talked to Al Haymon and Wilder's other manager since November and they are talking about making the fight. It seems like to me both Hearn and Haymon are trying to make this the biggest fight possible and they want to have another fight each before they make the fight.

Comment

???? Hearn didn't get back to negotiate like he had said, because Wilder said he wants to fight AJ and wants 50%? Oh, ok, its not ducking if its for a good reason, like having to negotiate.

How is Hearn, a promoter, saying it is too hard to negotiate for a fight, if one of the fighters said something to the media??? So by Wilder mentioning it and promoting this mega-fight, it made AJ's promoter run away with his tail between his legs? Wow.

I get it though, Eddie didn't think Finkel and Dibella had any say and he needed to negotiate with Haymon or Wilder directly. Which explains perfectly why Eddie Hearn never contacted Wilder, Haymon, Finkel, Dibella or anyone else who has ever met Deontay Wilder.

Comment

just recently WILDERS team said they would take less than 50% to make the JOSHUA fight. Now Hearn is PETRIFIED scared of the thought of the fight!!

Comment

Amazing. Some fans are so stupid. He gets caught lying and it doesn't matter. He just starts slick talking and name calling and they fall for it every time. That's why this fight hasn't happened. He gets away with dragging this out for as long as he wants. All he has to do it tell the public some bulls@$t and they'll believe it. Idiots I tell you. Joseph Parker came out to the media and said 50-50 at first and a whole lot of other disrespectful stuff but that fight is happening. Bull**** excuses that alot of people will run with.

Comment

DiBella has been known and respected long before that shyster Hearn ever spoke his name.

Comment

Working...
                    X