Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Manager Did ***** Move, I Made DiBella Relevant!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    You do realize the difference don't you? Parker isn't getting 50/50 and Ostrich Legs waited for after Joshua to sign a fight and after he signed a fight to only now say maybe he would take less than 50/50?

Shows he wasn't ready. The guy has 40 fights and only has two legit top-10 wins. Joshua already beat Dillian and Wlad in 20 fights.

Not to mention, your boy Windmill almost had the fight stopped in the 8th - the ref had to help him with resting time and determine if he could even continue.

Yes, Wilder calling out AJ and saying he wants the fight over and over again, and AJ and Hearn saying no, no, not yet, maybe in a year or two. that obviously shows Wilder didn't want the fight and AJ did.

I don't know if Wilder will beat AJ or not, but I do know AJ hasn't fought Wilder yet because AJ has not wanted it. Hearn was saying just last week, that AJ was fighting Miller after Parker.

Anyways, I'm done commenting on you. You are obviously nothing but a troll. Wilder said he wanted the fight and AJ said no. Yep that proves it was Wilder that didn't what the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      His dad was a clown as well, tbh Eddie is probably a better promoter than Barry.
      The truth is, neither of them are genuine boxing men, they’re just “business men”. If you asked them who Henry Armstrong was, they’d probably say he was the first man on the moon.
      lol!....I hear where youre coming from...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
        Yes, Wilder calling out AJ and saying he wants the fight over and over again, and AJ and Hearn saying no, no, not yet, maybe in a year or two. that obviously shows Wilder didn't want the fight and AJ did.

I don't know if Wilder will beat AJ or not, but I do know AJ hasn't fought Wilder yet because AJ has not wanted it. Hearn was saying just last week, that AJ was fighting Miller after Parker

You really need to get your head out of wilders bottom crack ! lol.

There is always two sides so go with an open mind. Wilder has clearly stated 50/50 or no fight; and therefore neither side are anywhere near a agreed amount - and I don't think anyone disputes it should be somewhere between 60-70% Joshua 30-40% wilder so both parties need to get into that zone first.

Joshua has fought very respectable opponents, and his current fight against Parker is no mug - and obviously another unification. He made a far more sensible offer last time than wilder and now before any further talks clearly that fight needs to happen.

Wilder is obviously much more limited than Joshua on next opponents which is why you hear yourself and others shouting so much. I think Joshua fans realise that he has plenty more fights yet and as long as he fights wilder within a 18 month ish period other options such as below would be acceptable:

Miller - build up his name by doing a U.S. fight first

Haye - this would be a huge fight should Haye destroy bellew, but due to Hayes age/injury prone status could only happen for limited time

Fury - more likely as a 2-3 fights away but would be much bigger than a wilder fight in the UK

Povetkin/Ortiz/Pulev - any of these fights would be ok but there wouldn't as much appetite/demand (although would still sell out wembley etc) - would probably all be seen as a bit of a step down; but would be reasonable as long as it's building towards a bigger fight end of year.

For wilder should he not take on Joshua, he's limited to probably Whyte or breazeale? Breazeale he would be expected to steam roll; Whyte he would be favorite but I think would be a decent scrap and build up to Joshua fight. Both fights would be interesting from a perspective of comparison to how quickly Joshua K.O them.

It all points to emphasis really on wilder, rather than Joshua, to compromise should he really want the fight next. Be under no illusion that Hearn will want the money and Joshua will want the fight so wilder 'could' at least treble his best income and make it happen at wembley in the summer if he compromises enough. One thing that is a factor is that wembley is much harder in December so if it happens in UK more likely to become spring next year.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          I actually agree on nothing you wrote
          It would be a dull forum if we all agreed wouldn't it?

He’s stated he want to be a billionaire he doesn’t get there with Matchroom making 10-20mil a fight with them he gets there going independent controlling the whole pie
          The main way he gets there is by fighting and winning great fights, becoming a PPV attraction in US and beyond, and thus becoming a brand that big companies want to associate themselves with, to the point that he can make the sorts of lucrative endorsement deals that Michael Jordan and others have in the past. If running his own promotions distracts him from this task then he'll lose far more money than he'd make from taking out Matchroom's share.

What does starting later in the sport have to do with anything right now AJ is a walking ATm whether he started fighting at 7 , 18 or last week it doesn’t matter he puts the butts in the seats and he’s the one who people pay to watch

If AJ left Hearn and Matchroom not one person who was willing to pay for AJ/ Takam or buy his PPV doesn’t. At this point what extra financial value does Matchroom give AJ
          The point about starting later is that AJ is in a different phase of his career than Floyd was when he went solo. He's still building up to his peak and he's still got a lot to learn about boxing, he's not on Floyd's level.

He's also got a different relationship with Matchroom than Floyd did with TR. He has far more leverage.

As to what Matchroom bring, they have an exclusive deal with Sky tv which gives AJ his UK PPV income. If he goes alone he'll still have to work something out with Matchroom. They also have infrastructure and experience in place to deal with the many logistical requirements around putting on a show for 90k as well as a ready supplier of fighters for the undercard. They also do effective promotional work via Eddie Hearn which means AJ doesn't have to.

Yes AJ has done well with Matchroom so did Manny , Oscar and Floyd with Tr and guess what Iscar and Floyd made way more once they went independent

like I said he’s a walking ATM he’d make way more independently. He doesn’t need to focus on anything he isn’t right now that’s why you have a solid team behind you to work out all the logistics and do all the grunt work and all he has to do is focus on fighting just like he’s doing now nothing changes but the bigger slice of the pie he gets

Why would he go independent on the tail end of his career that makes no sense by that point he would have missed the boat on most of the $
          Look at how Floyd did it and how much money you can make at the tail end if you do it right. AJ as a HW can potentially fight for several more years. He could plausibly retire in say 2 or 3 years time, an undisputed, undefeated Ring and Lineal champ. He lets the hype build up on the next contender then comes out of 'retirement' for a mega fight. Rinse and repeat.

It’s like you guys are Matchroom employees
          I'm not a matchroom employee but I can see that they're adding value to the relationship at the moment and my prediction is AJ will stay with them in the short and probably medium term of his career. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post

I don't know if Wilder will beat AJ or not, but I do know AJ hasn't fought Wilder yet because AJ has not wanted it. Hearn was saying just last week, that AJ was fighting Miller after Parker.

Anyways, I'm done commenting on you. You are obviously nothing but a troll. Wilder said he wanted the fight and AJ said no. Yep that proves it was Wilder that didn't what the fight.

"Wilder said...." His words mean d1ck just like yours mean ****.

Comment

His dad was a clown as well, tbh Eddie is probably a better promoter than Barry.
              The truth is, neither of them are genuine boxing men, they’re just “business men”. If you asked them who Henry Armstrong was, they’d probably say he was the first man on the moon.
              Barry returns to the moment when he fought his son in the ring. “It was due to happen when I was 18,” Eddie remembers. “But it happened at 16 because I got so big. He came out, his teeth gritted. He was really going for it.”

“I wanted to find out what you were like,” Barry says. “I hit him with a proper shot. It was great because he came back and dropped me twice in the second round. It was the best defeat I ever had. That competitiveness is how we run our business.”

But Barry meddled in Eddie’s brief amateur boxing career to protect him. “My first fight was in Dagenham,” Eddie recalls. “I was introduced in the ring and was really excited and giving it the big one. But they said: ‘In the blue corner …from Billericay … Eddie … Hills!’”

Hearn Jr mimics his outrage. “I won a scrappy fight. The floor was carpet tiles so every time you went to throw a punch they’d come up. I was buzzing but said to dad: ‘I can’t believe they got my name wrong.’ He said: ‘I told them to call you Eddie Hills otherwise they’d try to give you a pasting because of me.’”

Barry grins. “The bigger reason was he went to a public school and he was a spoiled kid. He wasn’t a great student.”

Eddie : I played sports .

Youve never even probably sparred before and here you are talking shyte about who is and isnt genuine boxing ppl ? lol

Being a successful business promoter or anything you do requires being business savvy . What other promoters arent just business men anyway ?

Your continued obsession with Hearn and talking about black C0cks really cant be healthy !
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-11-2018, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Barry returns to the moment when he fought his son in the ring. “It was due to happen when I was 18,” Eddie remembers. “But it happened at 16 because I got so big. He came out, his teeth gritted. He was really going for it.”

“I wanted to find out what you were like,” Barry says. “I hit him with a proper shot. It was great because he came back and dropped me twice in the second round. It was the best defeat I ever had. That competitiveness is how we run our business.”

But Barry meddled in Eddie’s brief amateur boxing career to protect him. “My first fight was in Dagenham,” Eddie recalls. “I was introduced in the ring and was really excited and giving it the big one. But they said: ‘In the blue corner …from Billericay … Eddie … Hills!’”

Hearn Jr mimics his outrage. “I won a scrappy fight. The floor was carpet tiles so every time you went to throw a punch they’d come up. I was buzzing but said to dad: ‘I can’t believe they got my name wrong.’ He said: ‘I told them to call you Eddie Hills otherwise they’d try to give you a pasting because of me.’”

Barry grins. “The bigger reason was he went to a public school and he was a spoiled kid. He wasn’t a great student.”

Eddie : I played sports .

Youve never even probably sparred before and here you are talking shyte about who is and isnt genuine boxing ppl ? lol

Being a successful business promoter or anything you do requires being business savvy . What other promoters arent just business men anyway ?

Your continued obsession with Hearn and talking about black C0cks really cant be healthy !
                Coming from the guy with the black HW fetish🤣🤣🤣
                Izu, AJ, Joe Joyce, anymore you’re obsessed with?

That Barry Hearn story is complete and utter BS😭😭😭 only a deluded ****** like you would buy into that🤣🤣 No wonder you’re a Hearn fan he is king of the casuals after all.

It’s funny how Hearn claims to have had these amateur fights yet no one has ever seen any proof of them nor has he ever provided his amateur card or amateur club when skeptics have asked him to provide it as proof.

And yes I have had amateur fights and still spar regularly, how many amateur fights have you had? That’s right Zero🤣🤣🤣

Talking of genuine boxing people go and ask real boxing men like Hobson, Goodwin, McGuigan, Ayling etc what they think of Hearn.

BTW have you learnt how to spell Klitschko or overrated yet you stupid ****????
                “Klitchko”😭😭😭😭
                “Overatted”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                You’re the least intelligent person I’ve ever had the misfortune to communicate with.
                Pathetic.

Comment

Coming from the guy with the black HW fetish🤣🤣🤣
                  Izu, AJ, Joe Joyce, anymore you’re obsessed with?

That Barry Hearn story is complete and utter BS😭😭😭 only a deluded ****** like you would buy into that🤣🤣 No wonder you’re a Hearn fan he is king of the casuals after all.

It’s funny how Hearn claims to have had these amateur fights yet no one has ever seen any proof of them nor has he ever provided his amateur card or amateur club when skeptics have asked him to provide it as proof.

And yes I have had amateur fights and still spar regularly, how many amateur fights have you had? That’s right Zero🤣🤣🤣

Talking of genuine boxing people go and ask real boxing men like Hobson, Goodwin, McGuigan, Ayling etc what they think of Hearn.

BTW have you learnt how to spell Klitschko or overrated yet you stupid ****????
                  “Klitchko”😭😭😭😭
                  “Overatted”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                  You’re the least intelligent person I’ve ever had the misfortune to communicate with.
                  Pathetic.
                  The racial card again is played out .

The truth is you had no idea that Hearn actually fought , your just bitter bc hes rich and can kick your arse YOU ,the kid with NO boxing experience!

Ive been in there with guys like Yuri Vaulin, and had Bill Sharkey as a trainer and went 5 and 0 in ONE night without ANY training once .You dont know who anyone is bc your a spastic newb boxing fan, dumbium and how you judge fighters proves it ....lol
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-13-2018, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    The racial card again is played out .

The truth is you had no idea that Hearn actually fought , your just bitter bc hes rich and can kick your arse YOU ,the kid with NO boxing experience!

Ive been in there with guys like Yuri Vaulin, and had Bill Sharkey as a trainer and went 5 and 0 in ONE night without ANY training once .You dont know who anyone is bc your a spastic newb boxing fan, dumbium and how you judge fighters proves it ....lol
                    When did I pull the race card🤣🤣🤣 you brought up “black c*cks” for some weird reason😬😬😬 this black HW fetish of yours is out of control.

There’s no proof Hearn had any amateur career cause it’s probably (like most of what comes out of his mouth) lies🤣🤣🤣 only a deluded moron like you would buy into that BS. But as I said Hearn is king of the casuals after all🤣🤣🤣

I guarantee have more boxing experience than you! I had a limited amateur career and boxed out of Venture ABC.
                    But unlike you and Hearn I’m not a habitual LIAR, so I don’t make up false stories that I fought obscure Latvian fighters from the 90’s😭😭😭😭 and that I was trained by obscure HW’s from the 80’s😭😭😭😭 and to top it off you’re claiming you went 5-0 in one night HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was literally crying with laughter reading that, absolutely priceless!!!
                    Did you genuinely think that anyone would believe one word of that complete and utter BS???
                    You’ve probably never sparred a round in your life.
                    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
                    The funniest yet most ridiculous post I’ve ever seen on this forum. You’ve really outdone yourself this time Juggernonce👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Comment

Working...
                    X