Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the bigger ducker, GGG or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Who cares? Manny ducked the Hornet when the Hornet was willing to give him a rematch to let him prove it was a fluke. Manny Pacquiao - once at the top of the mountain - ducked this man. Why? He knows it wasn't a fluke and he got bullied.

To quote Paulie: "There are no clean fighters, it's all about what you're able to get away with."

Which of course, includes Manny "I don't like needles but have tats" Pacquiao.

Ok so wait a minute. IN one breath you imply Manny got robbed. IN the second, you're making excuses about age and generation status. Despite the fact that Carl Thompson at 40 stopped a prime David Haye.

I'm getting tired of you people giving Manny a pass. The boy got embarrassed by Floyd and bullied by a school teacher. Neither are due to age. They're because Manny refuses to actually try and HURT his opponent in the "hurt game" - and his opponents have learned that's his weakness and the key to beating him.
    Come on man don't troll me.

This is not an excuse or an opinion this is a fact.

FACT: In any other boxing venue without bought judges and refs.. horn would have been at the very absolute least deducted 1 or 2 points for his blatantly excessive fouls.

On top of that Pacquiao didn't even need those extra points because he clearly outlanded Horn. He won the fight anyway.

What ended up happining is Horn got ZERO warnings, and got a UD. If you're going to suggest that Horn won the fight and/or there was no foul play then you have zero credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
      Wheres TBE? Not on the list but I think he is all time best ducker. As i watched how he trembles with margo and faked his retirement just to duck prime cotto, margs, mosely, williams is a fact of ducking.

The best excuses fanboys all around here really wanted TBE to be like Pac but its a shame that history will tell who is the biggest ducker.

Floyd sr. Your fighting scared
      Thats funny because cotto ducked TBE in 2006 and mosley ducked TBE before that. TBE then fought mosley immediately after one of the best wins of his career.

While pedquiao fought mosley on a winless streak,fought cotto 2 fights removed from losing to margaritio and at a catchweight, fought margaritio 1 fight removed from getting battered by mosley and at a catchweight, etc.

LOL pedquiao is the biggest cherrypicker

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        CWhat ended up happining is Horn got ZERO warnings, and got a UD.
        "At the end of the day", this is all that matters, and is factually correct. He later got 4 more reputable judges who agreed with the decision, supporting the argument.

As I've said before, it wasn't some whitewash. 7-5 Horn is more than a fair score given Manny gave up the first four and last three rounds. Go back and watch it again and try to tell me Horn didn't win 1-4 and 10-12.

All one needs is seven rounds to win a fight. Jeff "The Hornet" Horn did a better job against Manny than Bradley did. That's a damn shame.

Comment

What kind of ****** rigged poll is this with no option to say neither are duckers. GGG never ducked anybody but lots of boxers ducked the hell out of him. He never ducked Ward because Ward never made him a offer to fight when he wasn't under contract toi fight someone else and Ward isn't even in his weight class. You are just a hater constantly starting hate threads on good champions that aren't Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            What kind of ****** rigged poll is this with no option to say neither are duckers. GGG never ducked anybody but lots of boxers ducked the hell out of him. He never ducked Ward because Ward never made him a offer to fight when he wasn't under contract toi fight someone else and Ward isn't even in his weight class. You are just a hater constantly starting hate threads on good champions that aren't Americans.
            Ward is in 2 weight divisions higher.

It's like saying 147-154 guys ducking GGG.

Comment

Who cares? Manny ducked the Hornet when the Hornet was willing to give him a rematch to let him prove it was a fluke. Manny Pacquiao - once at the top of the mountain - ducked this man. Why? He knows it wasn't a fluke and he got bullied.

To quote Paulie: "There are no clean fighters, it's all about what you're able to get away with."

Which of course, includes Manny "I don't like needles but have tats" Pacquiao.

Ok so wait a minute. IN one breath you imply Manny got robbed. IN the second, you're making excuses about age and generation status. Despite the fact that Carl Thompson at 40 stopped a prime David Haye.

I'm getting tired of you people giving Manny a pass. The boy got embarrassed by Floyd and bullied by a school teacher. Neither are due to age. They're because Manny refuses to actually try and HURT his opponent in the "hurt game" - and his opponents have learned that's his weakness and the key to beating him.
              Everytime I see yhis scared of needles thing I ask to show me evidence of Pac saying he's scared of needles. Sadly none of them were able to bring me anything. Maybe you will be the one?

Comment

"At the end of the day", this is all that matters, and is factually correct. He later got 4 more reputable judges who agreed with the decision, supporting the argument.

As I've said before, it wasn't some whitewash. 7-5 Horn is more than a fair score given Manny gave up the first four and last three rounds. Go back and watch it again and try to tell me Horn didn't win 1-4 and 10-12.

All one needs is seven rounds to win a fight. Jeff "The Hornet" Horn did a better job against Manny than Bradley did. That's a damn shame.
                I don't think you know how to score a fight. It's based on clean effective shots landed.

Horn was being aggressive but wasn't landing much, a lot of his shots were dodged, caught on the gloves and arms, behind the head, on the shoulders, or just flat out missed. Pacquiao's accuracy was as effective as his defense and he landed at least twice as many effective punches as horn, he easily won the fight.

Also look at all these ****ing elbows, forearms, grappling moves, holding while hitting, rabbit punches, headlocks, pushing down, headbutts that caused the blood, and horn didn't get a single warning. What was the ref looking at? Horn's as$hole?

Yeah fouls are a part of sports but it's the referee's job to officiate the action. I don't know what the ref doing but it sure as hell wasn't his job, unless his job was to keep the belt in his country. There are fouls in the nba too that's why there are free throws, penalties and ejections. You can't just play dirty whenever the **** you want and ignore all the rules because the ref was bought off and you can get away with it. The **** kind of argument is that?

Horn is an untalented, low i.q, one dimensional dirty fighter. Pacquiao has fought the best fighters in the world and beaten most of them, and your claim is that Pacquiao is ducking horn? Get the **** out of here, Horn is going to be obliterated and forgotten, barring a miracle, when he faces a world class fighter.. which incedentally, is going to happen real soon.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-10-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

****** fkin thread. Your mama became the biggest ducker after seeing that bbc.

Comment

Floyd is the biggest ducker in history of sport.
                    Fought dlh at 154 but green, not in PFP top 30 nelo at 152 and this wasn't ped enhanced nelo also.
                    Ducked khan, brook, Thurman, Spence and GGG for connor

Comment

You're a ****ing ****** to accuse him of ducking two fighters he's just fought.

Comment

Working...
                      X