No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is Physically stronger than Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Americans living up to the ******ed stereotype.

No way is stork legs stronger than Joshua. Joshua never needed to use his strength but he'd throw people around like rag dolls if he did.
    The only ******ed one here is you weirdo. “Joshua never had to use his strength” lmaoo ******ED. Are you in his body? Clown how would you know that?

You talk like you won something before lmaoo. Wilder would thump you and knock you out. You wouldn’t say half the stuff you say to his face but that’s what keyboard cowards do.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      The only ******ed one here is you weirdo. “Joshua never had to use his strength” lmaoo ******ED. Are you in his body? Clown how would you know that?

You talk like you won something before lmaoo. Wilder would thump you and knock you out. You wouldn’t say half the stuff you say to his face but that’s what keyboard cowards do.
      Why you getting mad? You getting mad over me saying Joshua is stronger than Wilder like you love him or some ****.

Comment

I don't see what difference it would make, even if it were true. Wilder can't fight on the inside, he can barely fight on the outside. If Wilder's strength counted for anything Szpilka wouldn't have gone 8 or 9 rounds with him.

Comment

Wilder is very strong and he punches very hard. Aj punches just as hard and is probably stronger having about 20 more pounds of lean muscle weight than Wilder. I haven't seen AJ get pushed around or man handled by anyone yet and I doubt Wilder could do that. They have a common opponent in Molina and AJ beat him much quicker and easier.

Comment

Why you getting mad? You getting mad over me saying Joshua is stronger than Wilder like you love him or some ****.
            My post mentions nothing of Wilder. My post is specifically about you saying AJ has never used his strength. You would know that if you knew how to read but I can tell you’re missing a couple chromosomes lol so I won’t hold it against you.
            I shouldn’t be surprised that such a ******ed comment is coming from a person who doesn’t have a athletic bone in his body lol
            Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 03-09-2018, 06:43 PM.

Comment

My post mentions nothing of Wilder. My post is specifically about you saying AJ has never used his strength. You would know that if you knew how to read but I can tell you’re missing a couple chromosomes lol so I won’t hold it against you.
              I shouldn’t be surprised that such a ******e comment is coming from a person who doesn’t have a athletic bone in his body lol
              Have you seen Joshua fight? When does he use his physical strength ******?

Getting so defensive over stork legs. When stork legs decides to cash out you'll see Joshua is superior in every department.

Comment

Originally posted by dwighttsharpe View Post
                Did you see how easily he tossed Ortiz down that one time during the fight?(I see you mentioned that, but yes, it was surprising to see).

He is much stronger than one would think, considering his weight, and lack of girth.
                I completely agree but that doesn't mean he is physically stronger than AJ. He just punches harder.

Comment

Have you seen Joshua fight? When does he use his physical strength ******?

Getting so defensive over stork legs. When stork legs decides to cash out you'll see Joshua is superior in every department.
                  Your whole page is about Wilder and AJ. If I’m getting defensive then you are definitely obsessed lmao. You see wilder name and get excited. Get some help, he is on your mind wayyyy too much. When does he use his physical strength? What type off dumb ass ******ed 3rd grade level crackhead question was that? He uses his physical strength every time he tries to knock an opponent out. He also used his physical strength when he had to pick his self off the canvas after being dropped by a senior citizen lmaooo. You have never played any sport. How would you even know about physical strength lmao? I’m not getting defensive stop crying
                  Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 03-09-2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Your whole page is about Wilder and AJ. If I’m getting defensive then you are definitely obsessed lmao. You see wilder name and get excited. Get some help, he is on your mind wayyyy too much.
                    Now the guy that got mad and had to defend stork legs like it was his wife is trying to flip it.

Comment

Now the guy that got mad and had to defend stork legs like it was his wife is trying to flip it.
                      Now the inbred nerd who stalks wilder like a scorned female trying to act like he not a groupie lmao. Hey girl we see you.

Comment

Working...
                      X