Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is Physically stronger than Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never underestimated Wilders strength. He isn't big so he might not absorb punch as well like a Samuel Peter or foreman. But hitting hard is Wilders attribute. You can't hit hard if you haven't strength

Comment

I think pound by pound he is stronger, but in general Joshua's weight training give him a edge. But man, when I watched him lift Washington with his back alone, that was something else

Comment

He is strong but he's not stronger than Joshua. Throwing a bigger guy down isn't hard to do when he's not expecting it. Joshua does abit of grappling on the side and he's actually tall enough to lean on Wilder unlike some. That farm strength gyms strength thing is bull****e that you hear on "functional strength" websites trying to sell you something.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          how on earth is that clear lol. joshuas got a 100 percent ko ratio.
          You have to step outside the nonsense of these boards and realize that people who aren't ridiculously biased and aren't playing NSB games recognize that Wilder has extraordinary power. AJ simply does not rock and dop guys in the way Wilder does. AJ does it through timing and clean technique. Wilder drops guys with grazing punches. And, when he hits them clean, they go to sleep.

This is pretty obvious stuff and it's the only reason this fight is interesting. If they both had equal power but one was a disciplined boxer, there wouldn't even be a debate here. The only reason this is even close to 50/50 is because wilder has that crazy power. Let's not pretend to be ignorant to that.

Comment

That's up for debate

Also you need a new avi and sig asap.

Comment

Americans living up to the ******ed stereotype.

No way is stork legs stronger than Joshua. Joshua never needed to use his strength but he'd throw people around like rag dolls if he did.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                how on earth is that clear lol. joshuas got a 100 percent ko ratio.
                True but you can see by the stoppages. Most of AJ's are the ref jumping in, sometimes early i.e Takam who wouldn't have been stopped in my opinion. AJ didn't even connect with the flurry and it got stopped.

Wilder actually flattens fighters.

I'd say Joshua is probably physically stronger though but Wilder has better one punch power.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid-Chocolate View Post
                  Yes I know that too but Punching Power ≠Strength. Since the eye test tells me that Wilder has advantages in both areas I think Joshua is in for a big surprise
                  What kind of avatar and sig is that?? Are you a pedophile or did you lose a bet???

BTW...AJ is physically stronger but Wilder hits harder. When both have punching power to knock anyone out it doesn't really matter who hits harder.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    He fought a 40 year old.
                    Nope Ortiz is 38. You must be confusing Wilder with AJ who fought a sr citizen 41year old Klitschko who was coming off a loss and 2 year layoff

Comment

Can't WAIT 'til the American, B Level Wilder gets ducked by or pounds out the B Level, "British Superstar" Joshua...

Comment

Working...
                      X