Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua & Parker trade words! / Gloves Are Off Trailer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua & Parker trade words! / Gloves Are Off Trailer!

Joshua & Parker trade words! / Gloves Are Off Trailer!

This is going to be an exciting fight. I am really looking forward to it but just imagine a segment like this between Wilder and AJ? That would be insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
      This is going to be an exciting fight. I am really looking forward to it but just imagine a segment like this between Wilder and AJ? That would be insane.
      I am bit worried for AJ if he goes into Mental & Verbal war like this with Wilder. Wilder will probably 'eat' verbally in this kinda shows.

AJ doesn't seem to be tough mentally as Wilder to me.

Comment

Expected this to be boringly respectful between the two but that trailer looks pretty juicy.
        Any idea when the full episode will be released?

Comment

If Deontay was there these two chickens would be under the table! What a mismatch, I just checked with my bookie and Joshua is a -900 favorite! and a pick on Parker pays at a incredible +500! These odds for a 'unification' ?!

Now we look at Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz and we got close to even money. I think even right now Luis Ortiz would be favored over Joey Parker, that's being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            I am bit worried for AJ if he goes into Mental & Verbal war like this with Wilder. Wilder will probably 'eat' verbally in this kinda shows.

You are probably right. I could see Wilder firing on all cylinders while AJ would probably end up taking the "...I do my talking in the ring..." approach.

Comment

Wilder destroys AJ mentally. Then, proceeds to knock him out too. The biggest edge Wilder has over AJ is confidence - not the right hand. That will be the difference maker should AJ get to that fight. AJ has the dog in him - Wilder's is just bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post

This is what the fight will boil down too. AJ is the more technical fighter but it won't matter.

Comment

You are probably right. I could see Wilder firing on all cylinders while AJ would probably end up taking the "...I do my talking in the ring..." approach.
                  I don't think AJ will say the "I'll do my talking in the ring". Wilder and Fury are the only two guys I think that will make AJ crack. Those 2 just have a swag, a confidence about them that is real and gangster. You just know it. There is a video of Emmanuel Steward talking about the upcoming fighters and he spoke about Fury and Wilder. I think his prediction is gradually coming to pass.

Comment

You idiots are reaching big time on this. Martin, Breazeale, Whyte, Klitschko, these guys all had their say on "The Gloves Are Off" and each one of them lost by KO. Parker will talk tough just like the rest of them and he will lose by KO too. Wilder has fought one tough opponent in 40 and he nearly got KOed in that fight hahah. Parker hasn't had a KO in years.

Comment

Working...
                    X