Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously, you can't blame a fighter for eating enhanced meat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    theres been contaminated meat in mexico for 7 years. either the boxer has taken clenbuterol or he has eaten the meat he knows is contaminated. lets not blame the fighter doe!!!!
    huh? you know there is very high chance that the meat is contaminated in mexico..as a true professional athlete in mexico you should know by now with all the cases with boxers and futbol players. no excuses

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
      huh? you know there is very high chance that the meat is contaminated in mexico..as a true professional athlete in mexico you should know by now with all the cases with boxers and futbol players. no excuses
      yeah thats what i meant mate, i was taking the piss with the final line. Canelo is completely responsible for what happened in one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        yeah thats what i meant mate, i was taking the piss with the final line. Canelo is completely responsible for what happened in one way or another.
        WBC's Suleiman in a radio interview mentioned that he recently had dinner with David Benevidez and his camp days before the canelo news was announced. When ordering steak he said that David's dad asked if the meat was imported to the U.S. because they didnt want imported beef. So fighters are aware especially mexican boxers. ...cheers mate!

Comment

For someone who doesn't eat red meat during camp, it's awfully close to risk eating beef, even tho I thought he at least somewhat started training already.

Comment

actually you can if the fighter and his team know that meat from mexico is contaminated or has a high chance of being contaminated....

he just moved his camp outta mexico where as i woulda been moved out of it or import meats from other areas that are not affected by clen......

Comment

Shout out to any farmer entrepreneurs in Mexico: Start marketing your livestock as clenbuterol free and charge primo price to athletes, make bank

Comment

An athlete with millions who has to have everything he consumes checked out isnt going to have raised levels of any ped . Its played out and should hzve died out with team Fury !

Wasnt Lucas Browne also suspended a few years for the same substance ? It dont matter seems like anyone getting busted always knows exactly where the problem is .

Comment

Working...
                X