No announcement yet.

Official Canelo Alvarez PED & Fallout Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
    Not rescheduled. Just make it a 50/50 fight and change the venue to Golovkins choice.
    50-50 is a good idea but the venue probably won't matter. Canelo will be the fan favorite no matter where it takes place.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      The "supply" as you put it is NOT contaminated. By not specifying what part of the supply is contaminated your reference indicates all. 27% (58 out of 200 slaughter houses), a small portion of the supply, had findings of clenbuteral (2016). In years prior to 2016 (e.g. 2006) the number was higher. The numbers are trending down. Health studies don't happen annually.

Nobody believed Erik Morales either. Morales is my favorite FW of all time and it was a bitter pill to swallow, but he's had weight problems in the past, far past his prime, etc. It all added up.

If the brass said it was acceptable for trace, people wouldn't care much. But Joe Public has the report and his levels are 12-14x higher than Contador. Contador was banned for 2 years.

As fans we got to be tough on testing. Get with the program or keep it moving.
      You keep saying more then Contador like that means he had a lot in his system. He didn't every test agency and drug expert says he have very little trace and unlike Contador he lives in a country that has meat contamination that's why his case is different and why contador was banned and numerous Mexican athletes or athletes who were in Mexico exposed to the meat werent. It's a major factor that you keep ignoring. Look what drug expert Memo had to say. Which is the same conclusion Victor Conte said this week that his traces were low and consistent with contaminated meat case studies.

https://www.am.com.mx/2018/03/07/gen...#ixzz59CFfL8SU

The contamination of Saul Alvarez was due to consume meat, said Angel Guillermo Heredia.

The physical trainer analyzed on his own the concentrations of clenbuterol that the "Canelo" threw in the voluntary tests carried out by the VADA (Voluntary Anti-Doping Association) on February 17 and 20 in Jalisco.

The result for the Guadalajara man was 0.6 to 0.8 nanograms per milliliter in the first, and 0.06 to 0.08 in the second.

"When doing a mathematical calculation, taking into account what is the half-life of clenbuterol, which is 36 hours, depends on the human being, the activity of the athlete or metabolism of the person, taking those factors, I made an exponential equation and I It gives me an accuracy of 99 percent that amount (of the 'Canelo') is according to consumption of contaminated meat.

"In my opinion, neutral, and as a scientist and with morals, as a professional, with all the experience I have, it is practically due to contamination, since the levels of 'Canelo' are too low, what happens is that there are many problems of clenbuterol in Mexico, "Heredia added.

"There are cases above 20 or 25, or up to 40 nanograms per milliliter, and they are clearly taking that substance as doping, and one point is that the tests were in Mexico, 'Canelo' ate that meat in Mexico."
      If today I took a pill, the minimum dose of clenbuterol, which is 0.02 milligrams, means that when I take that pill I will have an amount of 20 ng / ml in the urine, and after 36 hours I will have 10 ng / ml, and after another 36 hours I will have 5 thousand.

Then, the "Canelo" had less than 1 ng / ml, and even lower 3 days later, so it goes according to what is metabolism of clenbuterol, it is nothing, and 'Canelo' for me is clean.
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-08-2018, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        You keep saying more then Contador like that means he had a lot in his system. He didn't every test agency and drug expert says he have very little trace and unlike Contador he lives in a country that has meat contamination that's why his case is different and why contador was banned and numerous Mexican athletes or athletes who were in Mexico exposed to the meat werent. It's a major factor that you keep ignoring. Look what drug expert Memo had to say. Which is the same conclusion Victor Conte said this week that his traces were low and consistent with contaminated meat case studies.

https://www.am.com.mx/2018/03/07/gen...#ixzz59CFfL8SU

The contamination of Saul Alvarez was due to consume meat, said Angel Guillermo Heredia.

The physical trainer analyzed on his own the concentrations of clenbuterol that the "Canelo" threw in the voluntary tests carried out by the VADA (Voluntary Anti-Doping Association) on February 17 and 20 in Jalisco.

The result for the Guadalajara man was 0.6 to 0.8 nanograms per milliliter in the first, and 0.06 to 0.08 in the second.

"When doing a mathematical calculation, taking into account what is the half-life of clenbuterol, which is 36 hours, depends on the human being, the activity of the athlete or metabolism of the person, taking those factors, I made an exponential equation and I It gives me an accuracy of 99 percent that amount (of the 'Canelo') is according to consumption of contaminated meat.

"In my opinion, neutral, and as a scientist and with morals, as a professional, with all the experience I have, it is practically due to contamination, since the levels of 'Canelo' are too low, what happens is that there are many problems of clenbuterol in Mexico, "Heredia added.

"There are cases above 20 or 25, or up to 40 nanograms per milliliter, and they are clearly taking that substance as doping, and one point is that the tests were in Mexico, 'Canelo' ate that meat in Mexico."
        If today I took a pill, the minimum dose of clenbuterol, which is 0.02 milligrams, means that when I take that pill I will have an amount of 20 ng / ml in the urine, and after 36 hours I will have 10 ng / ml, and after another 36 hours I will have 5 thousand.

Then, the "Canelo" had less than 1 ng / ml, and even lower 3 days later, so it goes according to what is metabolism of clenbuterol, it is nothing, and 'Canelo' for me is clean.
        I don't know what a theraputic dose would be in Canelo's case. He's in really good shape in a very demanding sport. Interesting article, but Heredia isn't going to be my #1 source of choice and I think that's reasonable.

Angel mentioned extreme numbers as a point of reference a la:

There are cases above 20 or 25, or up to 40 nanograms per milliliter, and they are clearly taking that substance as doping

Minimum dose, ok, but pills can be broken. Maybe you need to start low and build high over x amount of days/weeks. I don't know how it works, but I'm interested in learning more.

There are cases, ok well how many cases? Majority, minority, 50/50? What are the details of the cases? I think that's pertinant information.

Comment

I don't know what a theraputic dose would be in Canelo's case. He's in really good shape in a very demanding sport. Interesting article, but Heredia isn't going to be my #1 source of choice and I think that's reasonable.

Angel mentioned extreme numbers as a point of reference a la:

There are cases above 20 or 25, or up to 40 nanograms per milliliter, and they are clearly taking that substance as doping

Minimum dose, ok, but pills can be broken. Maybe you need to start low and build high over x amount of days/weeks. I don't know how it works, but I'm interested in learning more.

There are cases, ok well how many cases? Majority, minority, 50/50? What are the details of the cases? I think that's pertinant information.
          Even if you broke the pill (which makes no sense) the traces would be much higher in his system. VADA, WADA, USADA all state under 1ng is low and consistent with meat contamination cases. Victor Conte too so it's not just memo who is saying this he just broke down the numbers and gave a little more detail on why the low trace amounts lean heavily to this being meat problem and not him taking PED. But so far every drug expert and testing agency is pointing to the contaminated meat being legit.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            VADA, WADA, USADA all state under 1ng is low and consistent with meat contamination cases.
            But what about this?

The CAS verdict statement said: “The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has rendered its decision in the arbitration between the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) & the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) and the Spanish cyclist Alberto Contador & the Spanish Cycling Federation (RFEC): the CAS has partially upheld the appeals filed by WADA and the UCI and has found Alberto Contador guilty of a doping offence.

“As a consequence, Alberto Contador is sanctioned with a two-year period of ineligibility starting retroactively on 25 January 2011, minus the period of the provisional suspension served in 2010-2011 (5 months and 19 days). The suspension should therefore come to an end on 5 August 2012.”

Read more at http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/co...OtIgLHx5TFe.99

Comment

But what about this?

The CAS verdict statement said: “The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has rendered its decision in the arbitration between the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) & the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) and the Spanish cyclist Alberto Contador & the Spanish Cycling Federation (RFEC): the CAS has partially upheld the appeals filed by WADA and the UCI and has found Alberto Contador guilty of a doping offence.

“As a consequence, Alberto Contador is sanctioned with a two-year period of ineligibility starting retroactively on 25 January 2011, minus the period of the provisional suspension served in 2010-2011 (5 months and 19 days). The suspension should therefore come to an end on 5 August 2012.”

Like many have pointed out this case is nothing like Canelo's because he is from Europe where they don't have a documented problem with contaminated meat. Mexico does so that why canelo and other Mexican athletes are treated differently. Contador had a illegal substance in his system and no valid excuse for how it got there. There is a valid excuse when the country you from is probably the contaminated meat capital of the world and his levels matched what they have seen from past contaminated studies. VADA, WADA, USADA all have a policy on how they treat athletes who have this substance AND live in countries where they put this crap in their meat.

Comment

Phukking roid head cheat!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
                  You're comparing someone who lives in a country with a contaminated meat supply to a cyclist with no such excuse and refusing to see the difference. Seems pretty fanatical to me.
                  You're comparing the diva who is worth 20 million dollars and is married to a cartel member, to the average Mexican who eats dog meat and drinks piss tequila just to get by, LMAO!!!!

Comment

But what about this?

Don't let bigdummy fool you, he is trying it all the time to manipulate people with bull****.

Here is an actual article about WADA and banned athletes.

Any amount of Clenbuterol is doping, says WADA

'This is just the dopers adjusting or mis-adjusting to the testing'
                    Alberto Contador's lawyers will need to re-think their Tour de France doping defence. A WADA official reminded them that an athlete with any amount of the drug Clenbuterol is considered positive.

"Just because it's small doesn't mean it's not doping," WADA's Christiane Ayotte told the New York Times. "This is just the dopers adjusting or mis-adjusting to the testing."

Ayotte runs the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) lab outside of Montreal. She commented on the recent cases of athletes testing positive for small amounts of Clenbuterol. The drug helps breathing and weight loss.

Recent cases:
                    - China's Fuyu Li: 50-100 picograms
                    - Italy's Alessandro Colň: 200 picograms
                    - Spain's Alberto Contador: 50 picograms
                    - Germany's Dimitrij Ovtcharov: 75 picograms
                    - Mexico's Saul "Canelo" Alvarez: 600-800 picograms

(0.6-0.8 nanogram = 600-800 picogram)

Read more: http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/66...says-WADA.aspx

Here an actual research study that tested Clenbuterol adminstration with different doses and checked the actual clenbuterol amount in urine samples

Therapeutic dose (20, 40 and 80 micrograms/man) of clenbuterol hydrochloride, a beta 2-adrenergic stimulant, was orally administered to healthy volunteers, and the unmetabolized drug in plasma and urine was determined by enzyme immunoassay. The plasma levels of clenbuterol reached the maximum value of 0.1, 0.2 and 0.35 ng/ml, respectively, in a dose-dependent manner within 2.5 h, which lasted for over 6 h after the administration. The half-life of clenbuterol in plasma was estimated to be about 35 h. When the drug was orally administered repeatedly to men twice a day, the plasma level reached the plateau within 4 d after the initial administration. At that time, the plasma levels of the unchanged form were 0.2 to 0.3 ng/ml and 0.5 to 0.6 ng/ml at doses of 20 and 40 micrograms/man, respectively.

That shows you that Canelo's sample is exactly in line with taking high dosed Clenbuterol in tablet form over a longer time span.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4045696

If you want a ton of more infos you can check WADAs internal research studies, a huge power point information with lots of information and numbers

https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/defau...sium_oct17.pdf

The conclusion is really sad: Distinction between meat and Spiropent® Clenbuterol tablets is not possible based on the enantiomeric composition, due to the reason that the ingested proportions of SClenbuterol are too close to the Spiropent® tablets.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      You're comparing the diva who is worth 20 million dollars and is married to a cartel member, to the average Mexican who eats dog meat and drinks piss tequila just to get by, LMAO!!!!

man. love your clown trump avi!
                      thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X