Official Canelo Alvarez PED & Fallout Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free Canelo !!

they framed him, he should be released immediately

he was raised tough, ferreting through garbage cans looking for uncontaminated meat to feed his family

the charges are disgraceful !!

let the man fight to feed his family !

FREE CANELOOOOO !!

Comment

• The fight has to be canceled now or else Boxing's cred will take a massive hit like the MLB during their biogen scandal.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
        The fight has to be canceled now or else Boxing's cred will take a massive hit like the MLB during their biogen scandal.
        Biogenesis? That lab in Miami?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Biogenesis? That lab in Miami?
          Yeah that, I think. You know, the PEDs scandal that nearly ruined the MLB.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
            Yeah that, I think. You know, the PEDs scandal that nearly ruined the MLB.
            Yeah it rings a bell.

I was reading the other day about LeBron going to that lab also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Yeah it rings a bell.

I was reading the other day about LeBron going to that lab also.
              Oh I didn't know that, probably why his hairline's receding.

Comment

• The fight is going to get cancelled. They wouldn't be offering refunds if theh didn't know something was up. Time for GGG vs BJS.

Maybe move that Cruz Mares fight to Cinco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mic Tyson View Post
                  The fight is going to get cancelled. They wouldn't be offering refunds if theh didn't know something was up. Time for GGG vs BJS.

Maybe move that Cruz Mares fight to Cinco.
                  yup saw this as well they are actually refunding tickets etc

Comment

• Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
                    Yes, Marquez was juiced up. No doubt about it. He had Memo Herredia in his camp. That says it all right there.

That being said, he was fighting Manny Pacquaio, who has probably been using PED's since he was 20 years old or so.

The problem here, is that the testing protocol is wayyyyy too easy to get around. Especially the NSAC's testing.

It's still very easy for a boxer to dope, and not get caught. All you'd need to do as a fighter is micro-dose E.P.O. and use HGH.

Microdosing E.P.O., you'll piss hot for 24 hours. HGH only stays in your system for 3 days, and has to be screened with a blood test.

In all likelihood, you would not get caught using this type of regiment. Unless of course, you got unlucky.

But with GBP on your side, I'm sure you could always be tipped off as to when the testers were coming.

Which makes me wonder how Canelo got caught in the first place. Even if he did get caught, you'd think GBP would have enough money to pay off the testers with hush money.

Somebody must have had it out for him. I'm not surprised he's using drugs. I'm just surprised it came to light.
                    Canelo already has the advantage because the injection (clenbuterol) is in his system.

Both Vargas and Morales, who were allowed to fight in California and New York after striking deals with their opponents.

If The Nevada Athletic Commission rules against Canelo it is a message to the fighters (all fighters) but more to the boxing promoters (especially to Golden Boy) and The WBC to keep your shenanigans out of our state!

Comment

• But he was the first one that said he wouldnt fight with pacquaio for the sam reason

Comment

Working...
                      X