No announcement yet.

Official Canelo Alvarez PED & Fallout Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
    What is he supposed to be importing Kobe beef every night? What an amazingly intelligent response.
    Yes he should. An athlete at Canelos level should have the foresight to either bring a stash of meat with him, have some knowledgeable person on his team to go and get it or have trusted specialized suppliers come over to his location and deliver it.

You're telling me a multi-millionaire world level athlete can't pull off something as simple as obtaining custom meat in wichever style he wants?

Comment

• Originally posted by Little Mac 91 View Post
      Yes he should. An athlete at Canelos level should have the foresight to either bring a stash of meat with him, have some knowledgeable person on his team to go and get it or have trusted specialized suppliers come over to his location and deliver it.

You're telling me a multi-millionaire world level athlete can't pull off something as simple as obtaining custom meat in wichever style he wants?
      Exactly.

In one of Lance Armstrong's podcasts he explains why they made everything in house, food, drink, snacks all of it. They buy it themselves, never eat out, personal chefs for the team all so that this would never happen to them. If Lance and US Postal figured this out since 1999... what's the excuse for a World level athlete making 20m a fight?

Comment

• It's a no-win situation for Canelo at this point. He needs to win and then give GGG a third bout to solidify the second win. It's going to cost him some time to get back on track.

Good position for GGG, but he has an easy out if he loses in any shape or form. If he gets knocked out, his chances to redeem himself in the third fight diminish significantly. On the other hand this could lead to a possible 4 fight legacy for the fighters. Nothing but money signs in the eyes of GBP.

Comment

• lol Clenelo supporters have been real quiet lately. Make GGG vs Saunders happen!

Comment

• Learn Spanish! Today's word is "SUSPENDIDO!!"

Comment

• The diva got caught cheating and now it's time for the chica to pay up!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                it makes 0 sense, and it sounds just downright silly

they tested him BEFORE administering the solitary (supervised, authorized) IV
                well idk if u saw the video i did... maybe itll open up options for yah

Comment

• Should be cancelled but we're not talking about any two geeks off the streets. These two are blockbusters and too much denarius is involved and outweighs a failed drug test.

The show will go as scheduled and prove my theory that money is above the law. Money kills everything

Comment

• Honestly for this cheating crap to stop, GGG has to make a stand and pull out this fight specially after all the **** hes talked, just cause of some mexican tacos....... Dis honor he no honor me messican style with out messican tacos, i eat messican tacos in LA alll times

GGG is just old, lol he couldnt touch the slow ginger, while MoneyMay put a clinic on him n didnt get touched once lol but hey lil Floyd still gets hated

Comment

• As a fan i want the fight to go on

But the sport needs to take a stand, we know its full of corruption, but this is making major headlines, after that ****** scorecard it has to make something right, Jon Jones gets caught cheating the week of the fight n the fights is off!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X