Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer Rejects Claims They Had Extra Time To Recover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wilder won fair and square. Ortiz was tired in the 7 and didn't have much left. Props to wilder for weathering the storm...

Comment

What you mean he 'rejects it'. It's there on film, it was ****ing disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        I was talking about Leonard Hearns I moron and you're lame attempt to dissuade the point has failed.
        Relax old fella. You didn't specify Leonard Hearns 1.You just told me you weren't talking about them, now you were. Memory problems and aggression. Take it easy grandad.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
          Wilder said he gotten sick during camp, I only found this out yesterday. I have no idea what he was sick from.....I still have no info on that. I was "assuming" he came in light due to some form of overtraining since it was the biggest fight of his career, but I was wrong.

The lethargic tired way he fought now makes sense to me "if" he was actually sick. I do believe him, because he gave no excuses and won the fight.......I'm gonna try to find out what illness he contracted....its interesting.....he fought like a wet rag with occasional missiles firing out......
          I think he looked a bit uptight in there. He seems to burn alot of nervous energy. I was just interested in your mention of calisthenics because I really rate them for punching power and wondered if he used them alot.

Comment

Uh, he kinda did but I'm not crying about it. Wilder was still wobbly even after that but Ortiz didn't have the stamina to finish him off.

Time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
              Relax old fella. You didn't specify Leonard Hearns 1.You just told me you weren't talking about them, now you were. Memory problems and aggression. Take it easy grandad.
              That stupid **** works on kids not adults fat ass lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                not crying just stating facts you on other hand just got butthurt
                Just stating facts is the new “cry baby 2.0” excuses way of putting things lmao.

Comment

That stupid **** works on kids not adults fat ass lmao.
                  Its worked on you old timer. Even if I was fat, I could lose weight, you cant lose the wrinkles 😁.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                    Its worked on you old timer. Even if I was fat, I could lose weight, you cant lose the wrinkles 😁.
                    If we put up our pics, all everyone will see is one ugly mother****er(you) and a shining black Prince(me), lmao.

Comment

If we put up our pics, all everyone will see is one ugly mother****er(you) and a shining black Prince(me), lmao.
                      You'll be putting up a pic from 30 years ago you mean.. 😂

Comment

Working...
                      X