No announcement yet.

Ishe Smith and Shane Mosley BEEF over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    And Ishe using himself as an example in regards to Mosley was checkmate.
    I thought so too.

Mosley was like, naw he's just lashing out. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

I dunno man, sounds like he does.
    Last edited by McNulty; 03-07-2018, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Smith is the one that couldn't take it.
      I don’t think so, Ishe nicely pointed out a great point. The truth obviously hurt Mosley in regards to his own drug cheating. That’s why he tried to divert the whole subject. In sticking to the point he was getting embarrassed. He tried to lie about the deposition, which is right there on video. So yeah Mosley as a drug cheat should have been quiet on the subject.

Comment

I believe that Canelo is on something but this could be a false positive from shitty Mexican beef. I mean sure he might import meat but he also goes out to eat at Restaurants or relatives/friends houses.

I don't think a sophisticated cycling program is going to be busted that easily.

Comment

Many people who you think are good cheat, rob, steal etc... Shane should STFU because he was a cheat and what he knows of Canelo is not much at all today...

Ishe got Shane on this one.

Comment

Someone should check to make sure it wasn't a fake Shane that ishe was fighting with. Just the other day he was in a Twitter war with a fake Steve Kim LOL. Ishe battling hard on Twitter as of late

Comment

Smith ruined his point when he got personal.

Comment

Ishe won that

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                  Reading their Twitter beef's probably More exciting than if they'd actually fight .
                  In their primes Shane would Destroy Ishe . No PEDs needed.
                  Frankly, I'm not sure Ishe could handle Mosley even now if he came out of retirement and half trained. Legit.

I question why the guy's still in the sport because he doesn't show up.

Comment

Best fight of Ishe Smith's career

Comment

Liam Smith joking around cause all that shit

Comment

Working...
                      X