Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lucas Browne Spars With a 'Much Slimmer' Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save a thought for.....Lucas Brown not his sparring partner!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      He's not even in a proper camp yet or training high intensity, he's not training for a fight, but from this weight I bet he could get in shape from an 8 week camp, enough to beat someone like Charr any way.
      Well, he needs to book a fight for a camp lol

There is a long, long way to go before real fans take Fury seriously again. It was a disgrace how long he held the lineal title. Unless he beats some top 10 heavies, he is nothing more than a washed up curiosity to me.

Comment

He looks pretty go to be honest, considering the last photo i saw he was nearly 30 stone...

Comment

Fury has come from 350 pounds in 2 months and now is down to 300 maybe just dipped below. He is looking to shift down to 260-270 over the next 2 months and fight (harder to lose this weight) then by the end of the year will be ready for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Well, he needs to book a fight for a camp lol

There is a long, long way to go before real fans take Fury seriously again. It was a disgrace how long he held the lineal title. Unless he beats some top 10 heavies, he is nothing more than a washed up curiosity to me.
            And he just said today that he has big news coming:

"I've had some good news this morning and I want to announce to the world, but I can't.

"It's coming soon. I've told you all, watch this space, watch my face."

I think you're being a bit too harsh there, it's only been a year since he sparred last, and he is only 29, you don't just lose all your skills and knowledge in that time. He just needs a proper camp and sparring to sharpen his skills and he should easily box and move against some B level fighter outside the top 10, after that, if he keeps himself ticking over and goes through another camp I'd expect him to be competitive with any one in the world.

He's still the lineal champion by the way, the ring belt doesn't change that.

Comment

i'm glad fury is cleaning up. can you imagine the work those two would put in on a keg of beer and a fish fry up? the pub wouldn't stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                "Fury is currently in the process of getting back to peak fitness and hasn't fought since he defeated Wladimir Klitschko in November, 2015."

Long way to go to get back in the mix of things. Looking forward to his return. When Wilder catches him, he'll fall harder than he did when he was dropped by Cunnigham (a cruiserweight btw).

He'll be a great addition to the HW scene.
                Was thinking that’s a long time to be away from the mix. By the time Fury enters the ring again, even against a pushover, it’ll be about three years since he last fought. Man, that’s a long time. He’ll need two or three tune-ups before he can think about fighting the big boys. We’re talking maybe another year-and-a-half before we see him against Wilder, Joshua, et al.

Comment

"I've had some good news this morning and I want to announce to the world, but I can't.

I think you're being a bit too harsh there, it's only been a year since he sparred last, and he is only 29, you don't just lose all your skills and knowledge in that time. He just needs a proper camp and sparring to sharpen his skills and he should easily box and move against some B level fighter outside the top 10, after that, if he keeps himself ticking over and goes through another camp I'd expect him to be competitive with any one in the world.

Why do I care when he last sparred? When did he last fight? When was he last in fighting shape?

I'm glad he has a big announcement and I hope this time it isnt a lie, but like I said, I'm a fight fan first, fighter fan second. I wana see him get in the ring and back up his promises for once, then we can start talking about him seriously.

Comment

Stop lying, he is not a lineal champion.

Comment

Fury looking great! Nice to see these two warriors sparring and showing respect. Whyte is in deep s***

Comment

Working...
                      X