Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Yoka just received a 1 year ban for avoiding drug tests

Tyson Fury received a 2 year ban for avoiding drug tests

even Freddie Roach himself, readily admitted that Pac refusing to undertake drug testing WILL make people suspicious of him

just saying

they knew exactly what they were doing

Comment

• Synephrine Yohimbe HCL Cathine

Look up these substances they are not banned by WADA and do essentially the same thing as Clenbuterol. So everyone here means to tell me just because these substances are not on the banned list YET they are ok to take and whoever does so is not considered juicing because it is not on the list YET. 2 years 46 days later it becomes a banned substance and all of a sudden the day after someone tests positive for it and they have been juicing for years lmao this **** is truly comical. If people knew all the "legal supplements" that are out right now they wouldn't be talking, because whether you believe it or not they are out there lol and more and more are being created that are not on that banned substances list yet. Its a continuous cycle and these designer drugs will keep being created to bypass these lists guaranteed so where is the line drawn on what is ok to use and what isn't?

These things are all stimulants yet they are legally ok to use in competition at least by WADA's standards as of now maybe not in the future by for now they are. There are ways to gain advantages while still adhering to doping regulations, which is why I don't believe Canelo one of the biggest stars in the sport would risk testing for Clenbuterol that was taken intentionally and jeopardizing his entire career instead of using one of the other alternatives it just doesn't make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post

You can get uncivilized it doesn't matter to me I don't even know you so your words wouldn't be taken to heart. If any one of those fighters mentioned had tested for the same substance I would have said the same thing its not defense mode for Canelo it's just my perspective on how it is possible for this to happen and the fact that its in the media just makes people come out and give all sorts of opinions that hes automatically juicing before any investigation or concrete evidence has been discovered.

We are talking about Clenbuterol here its crazy if he had been popped with HGH or abnormal blood levels or even a straight anabolic steroid because regardless what people say Clenbuterol is not an anabolic steroid it is a stimulant (sold as a pre-workout) it would be something different but its Clen. That stuff stays in your system about a week so if they are coming and testing him year round they should have technically caught him already because according to all the steroid experts on this forum he has been juicing to gain a competitive edge against Golovkin for a while now right?

Its crazy man trace amounts not even a full positive which is why contaminated meat makes sense if he was taking straight Clenbuterol they would have found it in larger amounts but in all these fighters that test positive for it it's always trace amounts. Do you mean to tell me that coincidentally they tested all these athletes on the day before it cycled out of their system so that's why they all tested positive for trace amounts in different parts of the world?

Think its not possible look into the U-17 FIFA teams in Mexico im not talking about the national team because it happened to them also but then everybody will say oh its because it was the Mexican team and they were all dirty and juicing. Then how come 19 out of 24 squads involved in that tournament tested positive for trace amounts as well? Do you mean to tell me that these U-17 kids from 19 different countries are all juicing? I thought they are regulated like the Olympics like you say and its impossible for them to not test positive even though they play in both. They got it eating meat from the hotels read the article if you don't believe me.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...is-summer.html
        Before you keep posting more walls of text, I'm an ex professional cyclist and you can go through my post history to find that from at least the last five years on this site. There is nothing you can link, state, explain, or even argue about enhancers with me. You think he's clean, good for you. I disagree and I think it's a poor excuse. So if you want to be an apologist, good for you, it shows loyalty to the fighter but if he gets popped again at any point of the future I expect you guys to come back and here and own up to it as well. End of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          does fcuking your pillow, mean that you are no longer a virgin ?

you get to make that statement, when we both live in a universe where Pac agreed to undertake random blood tests

btw, under amateur regulations..... Pac would have been stripped, banned, and labeled a drug cheat

just saying

obstructing/avoiding a blood test is a sign of guilt in the eyes of the IOC..... and in the eyes of any other rational adult human being

also, what about the comparison to Jones ?

comparing midget Pac to heavyweight Jones is utterly ridiculous

and what about the 1200+ punches Pac threw at Clottey ?

listen kid..... keep looking the other way, I don't give a fk...... just shut your fanboy pie-hole when it comes to accusing other fighters..... especially fighters who have never avoided random blood tests
          sukiteazy

Comment

• Holy ****!

This is crazy man. I bet the fight's going to be cancelled now.

Goddammit Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Before you keep posting more walls of text, I'm an ex professional cyclist and you can go through my post history to find that from at least the last five years on this site. There is nothing you can link, state, explain, or even argue about enhancers with me. You think he's clean, good for you. I disagree and I think it's a poor excuse. So if you want to be an apologist, good for you, it shows loyalty to the fighter but if he gets popped again at any point of the future I expect you guys to come back and here and own up to it as well. End of story.
              Ok Armstrong I'll rely on you when I need PED information from now on

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                grow up kid, that nonsense is rubbish

1)
                FACT: Pac killed a SUPER-FIGHT by refusing random blood tests....
                FACT: random blood tests are completely harmless
                FACT: there is ONLY one reason to avoid random blood tests
                FACT: in the amateurs, if you avoid/obstruct a drug test, you.....
                * are immediately judged guilty
                * you are stripped
                * you are banned

2)
                Pacquiao gave a grand total of 8 ridiculous excuses to avoid random blood tests, which is beyond absurd..... we needed one genuine reason, but we got 8 childish excuses..... the only reason why we got 8 childish excuses, is because there was no genuine reason

then SUDDENLY, those 8 ridiculous excuses up and disappeared without a trace, and were never mentioned ONCE when Pac finally agreed to testing

come on kid, tell us which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses you believed..... this will be funny..... come on, tell us which one of those ridiculous excuses worked for you, so that we can see how you roll

3)
                FACT: Pac has the 2nd highest recorded weight-gain in boxing history at 40lbs

the highest recorded weight-gain in recorded history is 41lbs....

and it was made by a HEAVYWEIGHT who used steroids to get there

FACT: Pacquiao is a fkn midget compared to Roy Jones Jnr..... when Jones gained 41lbs, he was cheating...... and yet when Pacquiao gained 40lbs, you think that he was clean..... right ?

it is soooo clearly obvious what happened, but not to you, right?

Pac is the size of one of Jones legs, you muppet

4)
                immediately after the second Marquez fight, Manny Steward stated that Pac should consider retiring..... he said that Manny looked shopworn and had been in too many wars.....

Manny then linked up with Alex Ariza

immediately following Pac's next fight against David Diaz, Steward was gushing with praise, saying that Manny looked rejuvenated/revitalized, and a completely different fighter

and NO, Steward was not throwing Manny under a bus, he was simply commenting on what he saw

what happened next..... ? here, let me remind you.....

Pac then skipped through THREE DIVISIONS in 9 months, gaining 12lbs of muscle..... seemingly increasing his speed/power and (get this) punch output..... while looking as fresh as a daisy..... wtf?

you know absolutely nothing about boxing if that does not seem suspicious to you

Pac turned from a shopworn fighter, into a 1200+ punch dynamo, who (coincidentally) refused to test..... then, Pac just as suddenly reverted back into a normal 400-500 punch fighter who looked tired at the end of a fight, and (coincidentally) he suddenly had no problem taking blood tests

LMAO

5)
                a number of knowledgeable insiders, all of which are extremely knowledgeable and extremely experienced, have stated that Pacquiao was juicing..... from Atlas to Mayweather to Malignaggi to Mosley, and a number of fighters in/around wildcard

it is only you who failed to notice..... why is that ?
                And like I said, Manny never tested positive. If you suspect he was on something, you have every right to suspect.

You realize you've spent more talking about accusing Manny in a thread that isn't about him than actually talking about Canelo, who actually tested positive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  You think GK don't need muscles on their legs to jump and for agility?

GK's are often the most muscular players on the pitch.

I know you're upset that people are attacking your country but stop embarrassing yourself.
                  Ochoa is a fuc.king goalkeeper with a lot of agility and only weights 170 pounds.

It's stupid think that a goalkeeper like him used clembuterol yo gain muscles.

And worst.... he will face fu.ckinh Gold Cup vs El Salvador, Cuba, and all those ****ties clubes

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    It doesn't say they were testing fighters. Which you claimed.
                    Man, that article says that the fu.cking commision of the México City will start with the anti-dopings tests.

In 1980's....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      Man, that article says that the fu.cking commision of the México City will start with the anti-dopings tests.

In 1980's....
                      They never did testing. You want to provide evidence that they did? Or continue to lie?

Comment

Working...
                      X